CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

So went home to try the computer went through all the procedures a nd it collapsed going on to the PAy Page..Now being seriously deaf,thought Iwill try the Whistling phone ,for 40 Minutes Iwas on the same number in the queue.Shambles.Can anyone confirm when the lieing ticket office will be open to sell tickets.

After @worsleyweb kindly agreed to help I’ve just told the lad he’s going. He hugged me and was close to tears and said this is “his dream”. He’s never been to a single match in his life. He also said he will support City so that’s one more convert to the blue cause.
Only just catching on various threads and this really touched me. I would have willingly given my ticket up to help but now you are sorted I will still go myself. As suggested, I also think that it is worth a call to the club to see if they can do a little extra. Look after him @Didsbury Dave you are a star mate.

considering the Real Madrid away allocation will most likely be about 1900 tickets. how likely is it for a cityzen member to get a ticket for this game?

These were the Real rules for Chelsea fans...

IMPORTANT: Please note - all tickets will display the name of the purchaser. Entry will only be allowed upon the production of original photographic identity document such as a passport or driving licence. This is a stadium requirement and will be strictly enforced.

I got a hotel last month for £150 each for two nights which I thought was good, I bet it’s doubled in price by now! I don’t know what the crack is driving there, I guess the tunnel will be booked up by Liverpool fans.
I just booked an hotel in St Denis for the Saturday night. £150 for 2 people, free cancellation until 6pm on 28th. Plenty available on booking.com, especially around St Denis, Stad de France area

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.