CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Would it be advisable to avoid the sections below the Madrid fans?
I wouldn’t sit below them if your taking kids, I was beside the Atletico fans at the home game and there was coins etc being thrown when city scored.

That is the 5% as it is half empty being refurbed.

Real had until yesterday to return any unsold tickets or be liable for paying for the lot. City likely played hard ball with this knowing they could sell them.
Only bottom tier at bernabau and not all of it,gotta still be 65k in there

Av just looked and was 59k against chelsea so 1800 tickets is an insult

Prices for Chelsea fans was as follows:

Ticket prices
Adults £59.00
Ambulant £59.00
Ambulant Personal Assistant £59.00
Wheelchair £59.00
Wheelchair Personal Assistant Free of Charge

They received 1,808 tickets which included four wheelchair spaces and four personal assistant tickets. No idea why the club hasn't announced details yet, anyone any ideas? Are they arguing about the allocation maybe?

Prices for Chelsea fans was as follows:

Ticket prices
Adults £59.00
Ambulant £59.00
Ambulant Personal Assistant £59.00
Wheelchair £59.00
Wheelchair Personal Assistant Free of Charge

They received 1,808 tickets which included four wheelchair spaces and four personal assistant tickets. No idea why the club hasn't announced details yet, anyone any ideas? Are they arguing about the allocation maybe?
For a 5% allocation, we're looking at about 3,000. I can only imagine that the club are negotiating over how many come our way, because the Chelsea allocation is drastically short of a reasonable number.

For a 5% allocation, we're looking at about 3,000. I can only imagine that the club are negotiating over how many come our way, because the Chelsea allocation is drastically short of a reasonable number.
Chelsea may have had restrictions for Ukraine/Russia reasons? They originally had to negotiate to be allowed any tickets at all I remember

Chelsea may have had restrictions for Ukraine/Russia reasons? They originally had to negotiate to be allowed any tickets at all I remember
That's a good point, I'd never thought of that.

It does all seem strangely quiet considering the game is two weeks tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.