CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Not sure if this is the right thread to put this in but thought it was quite interesting. Real haven’t sold enough tickets and have had to return 70% of their allocation. Remember the fuss when we put 20 remaining tickets on general sale for the Atletico game. Imagine if we returned 70% of our allocation — imagine what rival fans would say.

alaba has gone off injured. benzema was also hobbling off the pitch at half time but stayed on and missed 2 penalties

Not sure if this is the right thread to put this in but thought it was quite interesting. Real haven’t sold enough tickets and have had to return 70% of their allocation. Remember the fuss when we put 20 remaining tickets on general sale for the Atletico game. Imagine if we returned 70% of our allocation — imagine what rival fans would say.

I think Real's support is pretty pathetic generally, especially away from home. Certainly I wasn't impressed at all when we played over there. Great stadium but shit fans. Despite their history I think they are the ultimate plastic tourist club (Barca not much better) Seville was very noisy though when we played there.

It’s just the manager I fear, The guys a winner. No mug. Plus Kroos. Love him. Wish we’d got him years ago
If pep starts playing silly beggars and playing Stefan and Fernandinho then forget it

It’s just the manager I fear, The guys a winner. No mug. Plus Kroos. Love him. Wish we’d got him years ago
If pep starts playing silly beggars and playing Stefan and Fernandinho then forget it
Fernardinho maybe to fill in at right back but Stefan, you've gotta be taking the piss here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.