CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

what's happening with the away tickets? seems weird that there's been no information from the club considering the game is in just under a fortnight

I think Real's support is pretty pathetic generally, especially away from home. Certainly I wasn't impressed at all when we played over there. Great stadium but shit fans. Despite their history I think they are the ultimate plastic tourist club (Barca not much better) Seville was very noisy though when we played there.
Yeah, Real and Barca's away followings are piss poor when you consider the size of the respective clubs.

City have to return any unsold by 27th or be liable for them.

Like PSG the home ones won't sell out until ST holders and members can buy another, then they will fly out.

Reactions: PPT
True enough. I'd say Atletico Madrid and Athletic Bilbao have decent away followings but they're an exception rather than the norm

Went to a Malaga v Atletico Madrid game a few years ago and I would say there were only around 200 Atletico fans in the away section. I think Betis have a reputation of taking decent numbers away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.