CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Tickets for away leg will be name and passport no according to ticket office lady I spoke to

Not sure if right page but... Looking for 2 for Madrid at home. Had to defer my season ticket due to COVID-19 at the start of the season and now I can't buy any... I have the two supporter numbers to transfer too and money ready if anybody can help! Nice one blues

What are the chances of this going down to 4000 points given the criteria they’ve just released?

The name of the supporter who has purchased the match ticket will be written on the front of the ticket.

Once the name has been written on the ticket, it cannot be altered in anyway as this will render the ticket invalid for use.

Supporters are advised that on the night of the match, Real Madrid stewards will check that the name on the ticket matches that of the supporter who has purchased the ticket.

Photo identification (passport) will therefore be requested to validate the name of the respective supporter and to allow entry into the stadium.

Supporters must provide their passport number at point of purchase, which will be shared with UEFA to meet their requirements.

Supporters will need to input their passport number in order to purchase match tickets and cannot complete their transaction without it.

All tickets purchased must be correctly allocated to the travelling supporter and you must not purchase a ticket on your account to pass on to another supporter.

How the fuck then do I buy two together for me and my daughter?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.