CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

My ticket for the home tie is £40, when we last played these in the champions league semi final, my ticket in a slightly different place pre-south stand changes but I'm pretty sure was still the same category, was £35. With the inflation we've seen over the 6 years since, the home prices are even better than you'd think. Well done city.

My ticket for the home tie is £40, when we last played these in the champions league semi final, my ticket in a slightly different place pre-south stand changes but I'm pretty sure was still the same category, was £35. With the inflation we've seen over the 6 years since, the home prices are even better than you'd think. Well done city.
£40 is a good price for a champions league semi final.

After @worsleyweb kindly agreed to help I’ve just told the lad he’s going. He hugged me and was close to tears and said this is “his dream”. He’s never been to a single match in his life. He also said he will support City so that’s one more convert to the blue cause.
Well done both.

I saw on the MCFC web site “Real Madrid tickets on Sale Now”that was Thursday evening.No Where was a mention of,Not for sale on Friday,so went downto buy tickets on sale to Season Ticket Holders.Went upstairs as advised in the MCFC advert,4 Ticketing desks manned NONE for match day tickets only Stadium Tours.Nothing ,zilch,Nada,The club pandering to the £25 once a year people,but my family pay £1700 for our 3ticketsWhat an absolute shambles even the ticket offices behind the stage all shut,I could have flown in from the States trying to get a Wembley ticket but all to no avail.Now I know it’s good Friday,but my milk man worked ,Postman worked,bin men worked.Isuppose all the staff will be at Wembley tomorrow so another no show.Why put a notice on my computer if it’s a lie.R M tickets on sale Now,my Arse,

Anyone know the likely hood of getting a ticket for the home leg with match day membership as im planning on travelling over from Ireland and want to book cheap flights + accommodation now if I am likely to get a ticket?
shouldnt be a problem. 1 tic easy come by as they are scatered all over ground 2 together might be more problamatic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.