CL Ticket availability

Can someone help me out here. My mates little brother wanted to go to the Champions League games and even though it's increased from the last two season I thought £45 for U16's was a decent price for the bundle. So I waited until they go on General Sale as I have about 500 odd loyalty points, created a new account for him and then realised that you have to have previous purchase history before the 16th of September to be able to buy it. Can anyone think of what I can do to get him the bundle for the U16 price?

Just checked the seat planner.

With just over a week to go until the match, there are 1000's of empty seats left for the Bayern game.

It will be a disgrace if City push the bundle as long as they dare, which could result in empty seats littering the stadium.

This will also leave those not wishing to buy the bundle little or no time to buy a match ticket and make plans.

I understand why City are doing this, as they fear little or no interest in the other 2 CL home games, but there has to be a cut off point. This fixture would have sold out by now via normal sales. It definitely would have sold out after the derby result.

Come on City, stop playing Russian roulette with the fans.

jrb said:
This will also leave those not wishing to buy the bundle little or no time to buy a match ticket and make plans.

Individuals have been on sale since the 19th haven't they? They probably left it 'bundle only' for too long though, but individuals have been on sale a while now. It seems that purchase history is required though which has happened before with these games and prevents some people going. As usual, most of the 'yellow' availability is Family Stand which is a nightmare for the club with mid-week games and often looks painfully empty.

Ordered mine over the phone (a bundle of three)

As I'm ST but not in the CL scheme they are sending me 'paper' tickets 'cos the tickets wont be for my normal seat
Ordered over a week ago,. Sill haven't arrived
Is this normal ?

dom said:

As I'm ST but not in the CL scheme they are sending me 'paper' tickets 'cos the tickets wont be for my normal seat
Is this normal ?

Why would they send paper tickets? Normally they just activate your card for a different entrance, like tonight I'm relocated to Level 2 but just use my normal s/card.

Been away and tried to log in, successfully, but every time I try and buy a ticket it takes me to empty basket, so whenever I then click on tickets it says log in, just repeats in a vicious circle! Impossible to get anywhere near even viewing availability. ~Anyone else the same prob???

dom said:

Is this normal ?
We have even more strangeness. I bought a bundle for CB L1 and my daughter bought just for BM in the seat next to me. We're both season ticket holders in CB L3. My card is validated for all 3 games but my daughter got sent a paper ticket (in 2-3 days). Go figure.

I had a look on Friday how many seats were still available in our block and there were 46. Just had a look now and there are 42 still available. So a whopping 4 tickets sold over the weekend in a decent block.

jrb said:
Just checked the seat planner.

With just over a week to go until the match, there are 1000's of empty seats left for the Bayern game.

It will be a disgrace if City push the bundle as long as they dare, which could result in empty seats littering the stadium.

I understand why City are doing this, as they fear little or no interest in the other 2 CL home games, but there has to be a cut off point. This fixture would have sold out by now via normal sales. It definitely would have sold out after the derby result.

Come on City, stop playing Russian roulette with the fans.

Individual tickets for the games are available on the o/s and have been for weeks, just click on tickets at the top of the screen then choose tickets for Bayern game. I'd say there are between 1000 and 2000 tickets left for Wednesdays game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.