CL Ticket availability

alberto0292 said:
what's going on with third tier? are those blocks sold out ?

I assume they want to fill up the lower tiers for the cameras !!

I find the whole ticket section of the site is poor. At first you think the only choice you have is to buy a bundle of 3. It was my lad who showed me what to do to get a single Bayern ticket.
I have 2 season tickets on the third tier and my lad is a blue member. I am lucky I bought his last week so we can all sit together as this week it seems they have decided that no tickets for the third tier are being sold.

Sorry City but the website is poor and the ticket options worse. We may be playing in the Champions league but the club still think third division.

alberto0292 said:

They were on sale at one time but all seemed to disappear from sale at the same time, so either they are sold out or they decided to
try and sell out the 1st 2 tiers before putting the seats left in the 3rd tier back on sale

Edit
Just checked and 3rd tier tickets are available in the bundle package, mainly at the back so they are not sold out for Wednesday.

blueparrot said:
alberto0292 said:

They were on sale at one time but all seemed to disappear from sale at the same time, so either they are sold out or they decided to
try and sell out the 1st 2 tiers before putting the seats left in the 3rd tier back on sale

Edit
Just checked and 3rd tier tickets are available in the bundle package, mainly at the back so they are not sold out for Wednesday.

I'm goin away on wednesday, otherwise I'd be at this one. Shouldn't really concern me, but are you still saying there's only 1 or 2000 tickets left for this and do you think they'll go? the Family Stand sold out against Madrid (tourists), but tickets were a lot cheaper.

blueparrot said:
alberto0292 said:

Edit

such a shame to don't have a full stadium a great fixture as city vs bayern

alberto0292 said:
blueparrot said:
alberto0292 said:

Edit

obviously not blaming the fans, seems the club got something wrong here

alberto0292 said:
alberto0292 said:
blueparrot said:

Edit

obviously not blaming the fans, seems the club got something wrong here

They did get something wrong - the price! That's the reason at least 75% of my mates/family/colleagues aren't going

Third tier East stand have gone back on sale today and a lot of tickets seem to have gone today, if they sell at the same rate tonight and tomorrow I think it will be very near a sell out

Just got an email from one of my tutors saying City will be selling tickets at our campus tomorrow for £20 each, I don't think its particularly fair on people on the cup scheme/season ticket holders/members but I'm not complaining anyway,as I couldn't afford the full price at the minute. They were here last week as well selling Wigan tickets for a fiver or 2 for £8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.