CL Ticket availability

I dont understand how you lot cant get up for the CL, I understand why for this game with the price. Liverpool is the complete opposite best atmosphere and always a sell out at European games, maybe its to do with our history and recent success in it the past 15 years or so.

I also think if you were to add up the cost of watching City per season the past ten years, it must have shot up with these european and cup games a regular thing compared to 5-6 years ago, fans less used to forking out x amount on football, and with other commitments is maybe why

Libertine11 said:
I dont understand how you lot cant get up for the CL, I understand why for this game with the price. Liverpool is the complete opposite best atmosphere and always a sell out at European games, maybe its to do with our history and recent success in it the past 15 years or so.

I also think if you were to add up the cost of watching City per season the past ten years, it must have shot up with these european and cup games a regular thing compared to 5-6 years ago, fans less used to forking out x amount on football, and with other commitments is maybe why

We could do with a really big European win. Our experiences have been very disappointing so far. A win tomorrow, qualify from the Group and then a big knock out tie should stir up the interest. Some people need to have missed out on a big occasion before they take it seriously.

Libertine11 said:

My interest dwindled after watching year after year the elite sky4 cartel rake in millions each season so they could take part in this corrupt competition using the other prem clubs as cannon fodder.
Even now the shoe is on the other foot I'm still not that interested.

Shirley said:
Libertine11 said:

My interest dwindled after watching year after year the elite sky4 cartel rake in millions each season so they could take part in this corrupt competition using the other prem clubs as cannon fodder.
no difference from the prem then?

Libertine11 said:
Liverpool is the complete opposite best atmosphere and always a sell out at European games...
You need to check your 'istree there, mate.

33k against Monaco the year you won the CL and recent Europa League attendances have been lower than that. No major club in Europe sells out all their group games.

You're right about the cost though. Pricing for this one was pitched too high and it's poor from the club if non-members are getting their hands on tickets cheaper than season ticket holders have had to pay.

£40 would have been the ideal price.

City must have thought the demand was there.

Sadly it isn't.

It now seems they're shifting tickets for less than £30.

Tut, tut!

Shirley said:
Libertine11 said:

I'm exactly the same. I hate the fact that the club prioritise this competition over our domestic league. I'm not changing my opinion now just because we're in it. I hate it, all for TV companies. The groups stage is not even a 'draw'... it is like a TV programming schedule.

FC Clunge... 4 groups open, but can ONLY go in with MUFC... Bate Borisov, 3 Groups open but can only go with Barca. Borrusia Dortmund (German Champs at time) seeded 4th!!!... 3 groups open, but can only go with Real Madrid, MCFC & Ajax... WHY? bent as fuck!

I'll still be there tomorrow though...

jrb said:
£40 would have been the ideal price.

City must have thought the demand was there.

Sadly it isn't.

It now seems they're shifting tickets for less than £30.

Tut, tut!

I agree £40 would be about right, having said that I think I would have found £8 to get to a game against the holders. My reason for not going are
just that I can't do mid week games.

levets said:
Shirley said:
Libertine11 said:

I'm exactly the same. I hate the fact that the club prioritise this competition over our domestic league. I'm not changing my opinion now just because we're in it. I hate it, all for TV companies. The groups stage is not even a 'draw'... it is like a TV programming schedule.

FC Clunge... 4 groups open, but can ONLY go in with MUFC... Bate Borisov, 3 Groups open but can only go with Barca. Borrusia Dortmund (German Champs at time) seeded 4th!!!... 3 groups open, but can only go with Real Madrid, MCFC & Ajax... WHY? bent as fuck!

I'll still be there tomorrow though...

Yep. Should be totally random . It's all set up to protect their little darlings . They'd cry into their pillows if we ever saw something like a Monaco v benfica final .

It is overpriced, but so are most games nowadays, but I didn't have enough points for the derby match,i can't get a ticket for away games so have to content myself with watching the likes of Hull and Stoke at home. Still good but lacking in atmosphere. This is one game I don't mind paying over the odds for, Bayern are after all the best team in the world and it will be fantastic to see how we play against them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.