Clapham alkali attack

Obviously some person or persons are sheltering him, looked like he needed medical attention, can’t sponge off the state anymore and can’t show himself in public. You’d think even Merseyside police would be able to manage to fall on this one.
If ever I'm on the run for something I'm straight off to Liverpool in a Dipper shirt.

Instant immunity!

I keep seeing pictures of him on cctv being shown on the news, he seems to be wandering round in public with half his face missing but not getting caught.

John fucking Terry was less conspicuous.

Obviously some person or persons are sheltering him, looked like he needed medical attention, can’t sponge off the state anymore and can’t show himself in public. You’d think even Merseyside police would be able to manage to fall on this one.

He could’ve been stood on top of a police van looking like Leatherface throwing Kopperberg bottles full of concentrated bleach and the dippy bizzies wouldn’t bat an eyelid.

I keep seeing pictures of him on cctv being shown on the news, he seems to be wandering round in public with half his face missing but not getting caught.

John fucking Terry was less conspicuous.
I thought that but it may just be a defect on the CCTV photo

I heard somewhere, can't remember where, that there was a suspicion he might have jumped from one of the bridges over the Thames.
I suggested that he might be dead when the extent of his facial injuries were shown. He must be in agony if he’s not had any treatment.

The only other option is he’s had some treatment from an accomplice and he’s either gone to ground totally or he’s wearing a niqab and an eye patch.

Can’t be too hard to find the only Muslim pirate in London.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.