Clapping players when they get sent off??

I clapped him when he was sent off because he deserves our support for the total effort he gives.... that said,

Anyone who thinks that the second challenge wasn't a yellow card (regardless of whether the first was or wasn't) does not know the first thing about the game, it was a yellow every day of the week, and if the foul had been committed by anyone on a City player all the fools that think it wasn't a yellow would be on crying that the ref was biased.

Come on you lot, grow up and realise that despite the fact that we are Manchester City we can still commit fouls and do stupid things.

Zabaletta was nowhere near the ball when he took Costas legs, and he was an absolute idiot for even attempting such a stupid unnecessary challenge.

Questy said:
Questy said:
chaddblue said:
It's Zabba!!

I'd give him a standing ovation if I caught him banging my missus
Fucking priceless. I sense a song coming

To the tune off " can't take my eyes off you"

Oh Zabalettttta, you are the love of my life
Oh Zabalettttta I'd let you bang my wife
Oh Zabalettttta trust in me when I say

Repeat
Corrected for accuracy and.....

that is the song the Geordies sing to Fabrizio Collocini.

Oh Collocini you are the love of my life
Oh Collocini I'd let you shag my wife
Oh Collocini I love your curly hair too....

So lets not nick it?

Pingu the Penguin said:
dobobobo said:
Questy said:
To the tune off " I love u baby "

Oh Zabalettttta, you are the love of my life
Oh Zabalettttta I'd let you bang my wife
Oh Zabalettttta trust in me when I say

Repeat

Brilliant!

Isn't that the song that the Rags had for Owen Hargreaves?

I don't give a shit.

BigJoe#1 said:
I clapped him when he was sent off because he deserves our support for the total effort he gives.... that said,

Anyone who thinks that the second challenge wasn't a yellow card (regardless of whether the first was or wasn't) does not know the first thing about the game, it was a yellow every day of the week, and if the foul had been committed by anyone on a City player all the fools that think it wasn't a yellow would be on crying that the ref was biased.

Come on you lot, grow up and realise that despite the fact that we are Manchester City we can still commit fouls and do stupid things.

Zabaletta was nowhere near the ball when he took Costas legs, and he was an absolute idiot for even attempting such a stupid unnecessary challenge.

Grow up?

Do you want me to post some more photos? You just let me know, I've got Google Images at the ready.

Rodney said:
Not sure why PZ got a standing ovation yesterday. He knew he was on a yellow and gave Dean a decision to make that he needn't have, that's why he apologized later.

I did not clap him and don't remember ever clapping a player when they have been sent off. just seems wrong to me since it almost always makes a successful result less likely. A bit like clapping an own goal.
despite the fact that zabba played the ball and didnt foul costa before costa grabbed his throat. he did nothing wrong got booked and sent off. very hard done by

If I came home early one day and found zabba banging the wife, I'd stand and applaud him for his impressive performance!

Rodney said:
Not sure why PZ got a standing ovation yesterday. He knew he was on a yellow and gave Dean a decision to make that he needn't have, that's why he apologized later.

I did not clap him and don't remember ever clapping a player when they have been sent off. just seems wrong to me since it almost always makes a successful result less likely. A bit like clapping an own goal.

Get to fuck you pompous twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.