Clarkson. Finished?

Fair enough.
It is possible that you can dislike a woman as an individual without hating the whole of womankind though.
To me a misogynist is someone who hates all women.
But that's just it, he doesn't dislike her does he? He hates her on a cellular level. He called her a monster. I don't think people are quite grasping the rhetoric he used. What possible justification is there to hate Meghan Markle to such an extreme? It has to come down to one of two things, misogyny or racism. Or both.

But that's just it, he doesn't dislike her does he? He hates her on a cellular level. He called her a monster. I don't think people are quite grasping the rhetoric he used. What possible justification is there to hate Meghan Markle to such an extreme? It has to come down to one of two things, misogyny or racism. Or both.
Or watched a couple of episodes of Suits…

Fair enough.
It is possible that you can dislike a woman as an individual without hating the whole of womankind though.
To me a misogynist is someone who hates all women.

That is possible but Clarkson has no reason to hate her, she doesn't impact him at all. But he's gone in on her and then explained why he hated her in a different way to Sturgeon and a serial killer. That's beyond what you describe. If he just disliked her he wouldn't need to write anything. He's only apologetic because his daughter called him out for it.

That is possible but Clarkson has no reason to hate her, she doesn't impact him at all. But he's gone in on her and then explained why he hated her in a different way to Sturgeon and a serial killer. That's beyond what you describe. If he just disliked her he wouldn't need to write anything. He's only apologetic because his daughter called him out for it.

He probably doesn't hate her. He gets paid very handsomely to write edgy topical columns and play to the gammonary.

The fact he claims to hate her more than Rose West is so extreme that it can't be true.

QZl2.gif

He probably doesn't hate her. He gets paid very handsomely to write edgy topical columns and play to the gammonary.

The fact he claims to hate her more than Rose West is so extreme that it can't be true.
No reason why he should "hate" either of them. It's a very personal emotion. I think I'd hate Rose West if her crimes had directly impacted on me or my family. Otherwise I abhor the things she did and am indifferent to Meghan.

I do hate Clarkson though

The more outraged and offended people get, the more fascist they become. There’s the irony.
Somebody says something they don’t like, well yes, they want to get rid of them, just like the Nazis did. That seems to be the mantra now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.