Clarkson. Finished?

This is boring now.
Farage was quite happy to take money from an institution he purported to hate.
A lot of people do the same as they have families to support.
Is that clear enough?

Fuck me I never once mentioned Farage I can't stand him. Why did you mention him?

The guys an absolute prick,media perfection with everything with what’s going wrong with the country at the moment. If he wants to make a go of anything for the camera’s then make a go of engineering or manufacturing, we know the plight of farmers but what about family run business’s ?? Farming is just a cheap gain for his odd followers from the daily mail who he’s employed by. He’ll be living in France in two years at some vineyard laughing his town halls off for those who’ve subscribed to his self divine shite.
He’s everything what’s wrong with this country soon as he’s out of here the better.
Gibberish and factually wrong.
Well done.

Take a day off from being stupid.
I mentioned Farage as an example of someone who took a salary from an institution which he hated.
Ffs.

We sort of agree, I will never take a day off from being stupid mate it makes the days just a little more interesting.

Yes I know but you said starved and gassed to death.

Killing by gas did not happen until the 1940s.

Haha semantics mate.
The fact was in the early 1930s construction of 2 major concentration camps was underway, the final solution had been worked out by the Nazis way before the 1940's, they knew exactly what they were gonna do. I don't think the UK Gov have any such plans.
You are free to support to support Lineker of course all you like but imo he's a fucking wealthy fruitloop and hypocrite who found himself (not surprisingly) on a plane to Qatar for the WC (like the rest of the fucking hypocrites). Employed/contracted by the same organisation that concealed Jimmy Saville's activities. (I also believe they were the main employer of Rolph Harris).
His reference to the Nazis was way out of proportion even if he didn't mention gas chambers. Almost the language of a holocaust denier.
The Nazis were an evil regime intent on wiping out large innocent sections of the population, and not just Jewsish. I don't live in the UK so I don't follow things like government language, I know the present Gov are abysmal...we have our own idiots here but I somehow think you cant equate the UK Gov and their plans for illegal immigrants to Hitlers Nazis and the plans to eliminate 6 million Jews, 1 million Romani Gypsies etc.

Haha semantics mate.
The fact was in the early 1930s construction of 2 major concentration camps was underway, the final solution had been worked out by the Nazis way before the 1940's, they knew exactly what they were gonna do. I don't think the UK Gov have any such plans.
You are free to support to support Lineker of course all you like but imo he's a fucking wealthy fruitloop and hypocrite who found himself (not surprisingly) on a plane to Qatar for the WC (like the rest of the fucking hypocrites). Employed/contracted by the same organisation that concealed Jimmy Saville's activities. (I also believe they were the main employer of Rolph Harris).
His reference to the Nazis was way out of proportion even if he didn't mention gas chambers. Almost the language of a holocaust denier.
The Nazis were an evil regime intent on wiping out large innocent sections of the population, and not just Jewsish. I don't live in the UK so I don't follow things like government language, I know the present Gov are abysmal...we have our own idiots here but I somehow think you cant equate the UK Gov and their plans for illegal immigrants to Hitlers Nazis and the plans to eliminate 6 million Jews, 1 million Romani Gypsies etc.

It's funny you mention semantics because what Lineker did was compare the language used to that of 1930s Germany. Not the policies, not the actions, the language. And he is correct. Hitler didn't start by telling people he wanted to kill jews, he started by building an agenda against them and blaming them for the country's issues.

The language used about "enough is enough" and then talking about how much the govt spends on the issue is building that same hatred. Lineker doesn't suggest for a moment we are going to kill them. But for such a sensitive issue, where the majority are risking their lives to get here, it's pretty distateful. They're spending £7m a day on hotels because of their own ineptitude at addressing the issue not because that's a true cost.

Anyway back to Clarkson. Like his farm show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.