Clarkson. Finished?

I can watch GB News or the BBC and take from either that fall within my belief system, from either side. That's what it's like to have critical thought. Something you obviously lack.

To quote someone "Can't we all be friends" forgotten who ;)

I can watch GB News or the BBC and take from either that fall within my belief system, from either side. That's what it's like to have critical thought. Something you obviously lack.
My critical thinking means I know exactly what stations like GBN are up to and I’m happy to have no part in it.

Among all the tomfoolery His farm show actually addresses some important issues quite well.

You know I've always thought that he's a bit of a dick but I watched that farming thing he did and really enjoyed it. I actually thought he came out of it very well. Almost contrite at times. Perhaps because for the first time ever he was genuinely totally out of his depth.

My critical thinking means I know exactly what stations like GBN are up to and I’m happy to have no part in it.
I'm interested to know why I'm a **** tho. I don't remember having any dealings with you on the forum. Or is that tolerant left behaviour again?

aside from daily coverage of hate against Meghan - it's aim is to make middle aged blokes angry about 'woke' and 'cancel culture' to divert away from the real issues going on
I only watch the segments I'm interested in. The grooming gangs reports deserve a mention, other media give only a cursory glance, and free speech nation.

Meghan does herself no favours. and "woke' and 'cancel culture' exist. Along the way, the words have gained or lost meaning but it exists.

"She's an unhinged monster", "I hate her on a cellular level, more than Rose West", "I lay awake at night dreaming of throwing excrement at her".

If a man comments like that on an innocent woman, whom has never wronged him on any level, then he's a misogynist. Unless of course you think such comments are justified? For personal reasons I'm not going to into on a public forum, misogyny and abuse of any kind towards women touches me probably more than it should. That man's comments reopened wounds for me. I've tried to avoid this circus until now, but those comments hurt me on a personal level and vindicated what the couple seem to be rallying against. I'm not left wing, not necessarily right, I'm centre. Wokism frustrates me more than you can believe. And yes, I'm a staunch republican. But Clarkson's article went beyond any of that. It was deplorable, and not something that should have been made publically available.

Apologies for the rant, but I needed to get that off my chest.
Fair enough.
It is possible that you can dislike a woman as an individual without hating the whole of womankind though.
To me a misogynist is someone who hates all women.

I'm interested to know why I'm a **** tho. I don't remember having any dealings with you on the forum. Or is that tolerant left behaviour again?
I’m more than happy to apologise if I have you mixed up with another poster. With you posting “what’s the matter with GB news” though I suspect not.
It’s incitement tv that serves only to make already angry individuals more so. I believe that the right wing ideology that the station supports and encourages is one of the main reasons the U.K. is struggling atm and make no apologies for my less than tolerant attitude towards those who are all in with their support of its output.

I’m more than happy to apologise if I have you mixed up with another poster. With you posting “what’s the matter with GB news” though I suspect not.
It’s incitement tv that serves only to make already angry individuals more so. I believe that the right wing ideology that the station supports and encourages is one of the main reasons the U.K. is struggling atm and make no apologies for my less than tolerant attitude towards those who are all in with their support of its output.
You've missed the point. doesn't matter. you do know that there are black and homosexual, actively out, who anchor the show? a lot of the things I watch seem to be in the business of protecting women's rights, admittedly, I don't sit and watch all day. neither do I with any news channel. give it a shot. you may be surprised

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.