Clattenberg Bottled It

TrueBlue1705

Clattenburg bottled it today - Didn't want to make a big decision in a big game .... If he's the best the FA can offer as a ref then I dunno where we're going with referees in the PL.

The penalties are bad enough, but at least there he can claim he didn't see the incidents (although you really would have to be raving blind to miss the cannon ball size fist of Skrtel. But on the Suarez yellow he basically re-wrote the rules of football. Which say very clearly that if there is no free kick cos of a dive the player MUST get a yellow card.

If it's not us, then I am rooting for Chelsea. I don't want a team with at least two blatant cheats lifting the title.

Suarez should have got a yellow for that dive and would have done if it was in the area. However, from a neutral point of view I thought he controlled that game well. Whoever would have lost would have blamed the ref. problem is football nowadays is so fast and frantic with players cheating all over the pitch it's pretty much impossible to get so many incidences correct. But it will never change. It's why we love the game.

southstand117 said:
We also bottled the first half, blame him for that too

You're obviously not a City fan - Actually we played well the last 10-15 minutes of the first half and I though we dominated the second half you clueless c*nt !!<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 am --<br /><br />Did you guys not see a Liverpool defender punch the ball out of his penalty area and a clear foul on Dzeko for another pen ... Plus there's a strong argument that Liverpool should have a penalty when Vinnie man-handled Suarez ... Clattenburg bottled it and did not want to make a big decision all game, it was a gutless refereeing display ....

TrueBlue1705 said:
southstand117 said:

You're obviously not a City fan - Actually we played well the last 10-15 minutes of the first half and I though we dominated the second half you clueless c*nt !!

-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 am --

Did you guys not see a Liverpool defender punch the ball out of his penalty area and a clear foul on Dzeko for another pen ... Plus there's a strong argument that Liverpool should have a penalty when Vinnie man-handled Suarez ... Clattenburg bottled it and did not want to make a big decision all game, it was a gutless refereeing display ....
Oh ok then you're obviously city's biggest fan because you disagree with me you idiot. How fuckin dare anybody have a different opinion than you. Jesus get a grip you prick.

Yaya got booked last week for diving - all I want is consistency from those in charge --- but it'll never happen

Well, that didn't take long!!

Clattenburg DID bottle it, and we WERE shit for the first 25 minutes!

SORTED!

southstand117 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
southstand117 said:

You're obviously not a City fan - Actually we played well the last 10-15 minutes of the first half and I though we dominated the second half you clueless c*nt !!

-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 am --

Did you guys not see a Liverpool defender punch the ball out of his penalty area and a clear foul on Dzeko for another pen ... Plus there's a strong argument that Liverpool should have a penalty when Vinnie man-handled Suarez ... Clattenburg bottled it and did not want to make a big decision all game, it was a gutless refereeing display ....
Oh ok then you're obviously city's biggest fan because you disagree with me you idiot. How fuckin dare anybody have a different opinion than you. Jesus get a grip you prick.

Well your response was not on point. We didn't play well for the first half hour (not the entire first half), but we got back in the game. The reality is if the game had been ref'd properly we would have got at least a draw if not a win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.