Clattenberg Bottled It

Way I see it, Crappenberg inexplicably choked on the Suarez dive yellow, and then balanced it up in his eyes by giving the cheating schmuck nothing the rest of the game, including the possible Kompany penalty.
He had a long talk to Kompany after not giving the yellow. Komps then is VERY physical during the Suarez penalty claim - almost like Komps knew he'd get nothing the rest of the game........Perverse logic but that's how I saw it...

Crappenberg sounds like a cider that does no need bottling ever. What a poor, poor, poor referee - even the scouse fans I know said he gifted them.

This guy is not even sunday league football standard, where they get all these shit referees?? He needs to be sacked, but knowing he won't.

We can handle getting beat fair and square,but there's nothing fair and square about the bent bastard Clattenberg.
Unbleiveable that he should be reffing a Liverpool game so soon after he reffed and awarded them 3 pens against the rags.Stinks to fucking high heaven.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:48 am --<br /><br />
JaviGarciaShow said:
This guy is not even sunday league football standard, where they get all these shit referees?? He needs to be sacked, but knowing he won't.

The FA will probably award him the Liverpool v Chelsea game,the corrupt cunts !

Quicksilva21 said:
Way I see it, Crappenberg inexplicably choked on the Suarez dive yellow, and then balanced it up in his eyes by giving the cheating schmuck nothing the rest of the game, including the possible Kompany penalty.
He had a long talk to Kompany after not giving the yellow. Komps then is VERY physical during the Suarez penalty claim - almost like Komps knew he'd get nothing the rest of the game........Perverse logic but that's how I saw it...

But that's the way too many matches are refereed these days. The letter of the law is not followed, and when it isn't followed, AND when it is followed, you get pundits and ex-refs coming out with the usual absurd comment that he should have or did apply some common sense.

I want a game refereed to the best of a ref's ability and the result to be based on what has actually gone on during a match. Too many have issues with some players, Crappenberg seems to hold Stevie Starfish as some kind of pro mouthpiece and at the same time he will have a downer on the likes of Bellers. It amounts to nothing more than bias and on occasions it is blatant cheating.

Blue Jimmy9 said:
We can handle getting beat fair and square,but there's nothing fair and square about the bent bastard Clattenberg.
Unbleiveable that he should be reffing a Liverpool game so soon after he reffed and awarded them 3 pens against the rags.Stinks to fucking high heaven.

-- Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:48 am --

JaviGarciaShow said:

The FA will probably award him the Liverpool v Chelsea game,the corrupt cunts !

Mike Jones - a real Liverpool fan will get that game. His kids are season ticket holders in the Kop.

LoveCity said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Our Chairman says that "Typical City" no longer exists, well can some more informed fan than me please tell me why?

There's still a mental weakness in our team that baffles me. We have loads of 27 to 31 year old players in their primes, who come across as rock solid professionals. Yet go to a ground with strong home support and a fired up team and year after year, we drop more points than is normal (there will ALWAYS be the 'underdog beats big club' results, but we seem to suffer more of these than most top teams in Europe's best leagues, while having decent results against actual quality sides).

The yearly dropped points away at Sunderland, Stoke, Everton (to be fair they're very good now but haven't always been in recent years), and similar are maddening... absolutely maddening. Groundhog day stuff. Every season you can see it coming.

Felt like bumping this as the away day mental weakness has now seeped into the Etihad it seems. Serious questions about the mentality...

On-topic: Clattenberg is still a wanker.

LoveCity said:
LoveCity said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Our Chairman says that "Typical City" no longer exists, well can some more informed fan than me please tell me why?

There's still a mental weakness in our team that baffles me. We have loads of 27 to 31 year old players in their primes, who come across as rock solid professionals. Yet go to a ground with strong home support and a fired up team and year after year, we drop more points than is normal (there will ALWAYS be the 'underdog beats big club' results, but we seem to suffer more of these than most top teams in Europe's best leagues, while having decent results against actual quality sides).

The yearly dropped points away at Sunderland, Stoke, Everton (to be fair they're very good now but haven't always been in recent years), and similar are maddening... absolutely maddening. Groundhog day stuff. Every season you can see it coming.

Felt like bumping this as the away day mental weakness has now seeped into the Etihad it seems. Serious questions about the mentality...

On-topic: Clattenberg is still a wanker.

100% agreed. Can't seem to understand why its happening. Its even more frustrating knowing what the players are capable of and just not playing to their potential. There's some deep underlying issue unrelated to the manager as it was still happening with Mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.