Clattenberg Bottled It

southstand117 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
southstand117 said:
We also bottled the first half, blame him for that too

You're obviously not a City fan - Actually we played well the last 10-15 minutes of the first half and I though we dominated the second half you clueless c*nt !!

-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 am --

Did you guys not see a Liverpool defender punch the ball out of his penalty area and a clear foul on Dzeko for another pen ... Plus there's a strong argument that Liverpool should have a penalty when Vinnie man-handled Suarez ... Clattenburg bottled it and did not want to make a big decision all game, it was a gutless refereeing display ....
Oh ok then you're obviously city's biggest fan because you disagree with me you idiot. How fuckin dare anybody have a different opinion than you. Jesus get a grip you prick.

Like I said you're a cluelesss c*nt

In the second half we had a foot on their throat, but were unable to supply the killer blow. An unfit Aguero lacking match practice couldn't supply a simple pass to allow Silva a tap in.

We were the Masters of our own downfall.

The defending for the third goal could be turned into a Carry On film it was that ludicrous.

Khaldoon stated a couple of years ago that "Typical City" didn't exist anymore.

It's raised it's head at least three times this season. Now we aren't favorites to win the League, typical City probably will!!

The decision to not issue Suarez with a second yellow is one of the most spineless decisions I've seen.

He KNEW he dived because he didn't give a free kick, but refused to send him off.

Not fit to officiate at any level of the game.

ChicagoBlue said:
Well, that didn't take long!!

Clattenburg DID bottle it, and we WERE shit for the first 25 minutes!

SORTED!

Liverpool were pumped it was always going to be tricky first 25-30 mins. Jimmy Milner should have started

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
In the second half we had a foot on their throat, but were unable to supply the killer blow. An unfit Aguero lacking match practice couldn't supply a simple pass to allow Silva a tap in.

The defending for the third goal could be turned into a Carry On film it was that ludicrous.

It's raised it's head at least three times this season.

Ridiculous comment on Aguero. He beat a player and made a very good run, resisted the temptation to shoot himself, and his pass was probably 6 inches away from perfect.

lasereyes said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:

It's raised it's head at least three times this season.

Ridiculous comment on Aguero. He beat a player and made a very good run, resisted the temptation to shoot himself, and his pass was probably 6 inches away from perfect.

In 5 games time the pass would be perfect. But he is unfit and short of match practice, so I don't understand what is "ridiculous" in what I've stated.

I'm not blaming him, he's a World class player coming back from injury and just not fully fit and it showed.

lasereyes said:
you really would have to be raving blind to miss the cannon ball size fist of Skrtel.

You are the only person either in the ground or watching on TV that I heard claiming to have seen that handball before Sky highlighted it.

Which say very clearly that if there is no free kick cos of a dive the player MUST get a yellow card.

No it doesn't.

Clattenberg was overawed by the occasion, he was never going to be the person who sent Saurez off, or give penalties on Liverpool's "big day" and be accountable for ruining Liverpool's title challenge, he'd never be the man to do that, yes, he bottled it on the big decisions.
Not over yet,mothers way Liverpool started to panic when under pressure will only increase as the title gets closer, if they lose a game,the wheels could fall off, Chelsea could well beat them, as Mourinho will set his stall out to stifle and make Liverpool struggle.
The way we reacted to Liverpool's barrage will fill Pellegrini and the team with renewed confidence and determination that it's not over yet, we've been here before, we know what we need to do.....

tidyman said:
lasereyes said:
you really would have to be raving blind to miss the cannon ball size fist of Skrtel.

You are the only person either in the ground or watching on TV that I heard claiming to have seen that handball before Sky highlighted it.

Which say very clearly that if there is no free kick cos of a dive the player MUST get a yellow card.

No it doesn't.

What I think he means if the Ref decided there was no foul and Suarez had dived then he must book him for simulation.
In this case the Ref decided no foul and no dive.
Many on here thought it was a dive, MOTD thought it was a foul.

The ref can always cover himself by saying he didn't think it was a dive. You don't have to have dived to fall over in a game of football, after all. The MOTD punditry was embarrassing. I've seen bias on TV before, but nothing like that.

On a side note, if I hear one more pundit or commentator pointing to "contact" as evidence that someone was fouled, I'm gonna punch them in the face (or at least imagine punching them in the face). The rules say that you're not allowed to trip someone, not that you're not allowed to make contact with them. If someone falls over from contact that wouldn't actually make them fall over, then it's a dive, plain and simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.