Clattenberg Bottled It

Shirley said:
tidyman said:
lasereyes said:
you really would have to be raving blind to miss the cannon ball size fist of Skrtel.

You are the only person either in the ground or watching on TV that I heard claiming to have seen that handball before Sky highlighted it.

Which say very clearly that if there is no free kick cos of a dive the player MUST get a yellow card.

No it doesn't.

What I think he means if the Ref decided there was no foul and Suarez had dived then he must book him for simulation.
In this case the Ref decided no foul and no dive.
Many on here thought it was a dive, MOTD thought it was a foul.

Fair enough. Considering the amount of absolute bollocks written on here in the last 12 hours, to pick on that comment was probably harsh.

I will say though that if he had sent Suarez off, people seem to be overlooking we were still 2-0 down and the game would have taken a completely different course. Not necessarily in our favour.

Put it this way, if we could replay the game from that point, 2-0 and against 10 men or from just after we equalised, I would take the second option every time.

We should have gone on to win from there. Or at the very least draw and it's not the referees fault we didn't.

Dress this up all you like, clattenburg is a cheat, not poor, not overcome by the occasion and not a bottler, a cheat. Plain and simple. He's done it on so many occasions , nothing to do with the "emotional day".

I'm not sure if he bottled it or simply followed orders it was pretty incredible to see some of the decisions in that game and some from previous Liverpool games.

Sky need a red glory hunting team at the top to protect the product and the year after United fall away guess what Liverpool appear.... How strange.

kiam06 said:
I'm not sure if he bottled it or simply followed orders it was pretty incredible to see some of the decisions in that game and some from previous Liverpool games.

Sky need a red glory hunting team at the top to protect the product and the year after United fall away guess what Liverpool appear.... How strange.

Just a bit.

southstand117 said:
We also bottled the first half, blame him for that too

Fuck off<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:28 am --<br /><br />
southstand117 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
southstand117 said:

You're obviously not a City fan - Actually we played well the last 10-15 minutes of the first half and I though we dominated the second half you clueless c*nt !!

-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 am --

Did you guys not see a Liverpool defender punch the ball out of his penalty area and a clear foul on Dzeko for another pen ... Plus there's a strong argument that Liverpool should have a penalty when Vinnie man-handled Suarez ... Clattenburg bottled it and did not want to make a big decision all game, it was a gutless refereeing display ....
Oh ok then you're obviously city's biggest fan because you disagree with me you idiot. How fuckin dare anybody have a different opinion than you. Jesus get a grip you prick.

Shut it you clown, obviously on the wind up. Prick

I can't subscribe to the blame Clattenberg theory when we conceded soft goals

You go to Anfield, you don't get the decisions. We gave away ridiculous goals. And more importantly we should not have been relying on this game. We should have been way out in front

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
southstand117 said:

Fuck off

-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:28 am --

southstand117 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
You're obviously not a City fan - Actually we played well the last 10-15 minutes of the first half and I though wer dominated the second half you clueless c*nt !!

-- Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 am --

Did you guys not see a Liverpool defender punch the ball out of his penalty area and a clear foul on Dzeko for another pen ... Plus there's a strong argument that Liverpool should have a penalty when Vinnie man-handled Suarez ... Clattenburg bottled it and did not want to make a big decision all game, it was a gutless refereeing display ....
Oh ok then you're obviously city's biggest fan because you disagree with me you idiot. How fuckin dare anybody have a different opinion than you. Jesus get a grip you prick.

Can we cut this shit out ffs.

Report things rather go on one.

de niro said:
southstand117 said:

Fuck off

southstand117 said:

Sorry Bill, feel like my heart has been ripped out.

Come on here and clowns milking it.

de niro said:
Fuck off

I know you feel, it does hurt,it helps when you are old like me and take a step back and think what the hell, its just football.

de niro said:
de niro said:

I know you feel, it does hurt,it helps when you are old like me and take a step back and think what the hell, its just football.

It isn't though it's much more than that. :(

It's life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.