Clattenberg Bottled It

quiet_riot said:
de niro said:
tonea2003 said:
like i say if that's what you really believe then why are you throwing your hard earned money into a corrupt sport

also who exactly is passing the "brown paper bag" to clattenburg to either not let city win or ensure liverpool win??

its way beyond brown paper bags.

I go to the games as a social event, especially away games. and the hope that they could'nt afford to bend our game that week. sometimes they do just that.

\Oh dear. Go and have a lie down ffs.

truth hurts doesn't it.

citykev28 said:
Decisions like offsides and penalty claims annoy me but they are split second decisions for refs to make and it's a fucking hard job to do.

When referees actually see something that has clearly happened, speak to the player and then fail to implement the rules, that's what I can't be doing with. I'd love to know what was said to Fellaini after his elbow on Zabba. Why was he booked? I'd also like to hear why, despite a free kick not being awarded, Suarez wasn't booked on Sunday and therefore sent off.
Exactly. All this nonsense about refereeing errors evening themselves out is irrelevant to the Suarez case. You can maybe compare the wrong penalty decisions with their offside 'goal' as they were all split-second mistakes.

But the Suarez decision was much more sinister than that because Clattenburg saw exactly what happened, made the right call, knew exactly what the rules required him to do and then chose not to do it. That's the very definition of cheating.

Dubai Blue said:
citykev28 said:
Decisions like offsides and penalty claims annoy me but they are split second decisions for refs to make and it's a fucking hard job to do.

When referees actually see something that has clearly happened, speak to the player and then fail to implement the rules, that's what I can't be doing with. I'd love to know what was said to Fellaini after his elbow on Zabba. Why was he booked? I'd also like to hear why, despite a free kick not being awarded, Suarez wasn't booked on Sunday and therefore sent off.
Exactly. All this nonsense about refereeing errors evening themselves out is irrelevant to the Suarez case. You can maybe compare the wrong penalty decisions with their offside 'goal' as they were all split-second mistakes.

But the Suarez decision was much more sinister than that because Clattenburg saw exactly what happened, made the right call, knew exactly what the rules required him to do and then chose not to do it. That's the very definition of cheating.

And, if sent off - as he should have been - he then misses the Norwich game - and with Sturridge possibly out with hamstring trouble, that would have been a whole lot rosier for Norwich, as well as for us last Sunday.
They were very f'kin lucky!

greasedupdeafguy said:
mayo31 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Meh you win some and you lose some. Liverpool had a perfectly good goal disallowed at our place and so did Arsenal.

By my reckoning we would still have beat Arsenal 6-4 so 3 points to us still.

Liverpool at home would have been a draw so 2 points less to us and one more to Liverpool

At Liverpool if Twatenburg had done his job we would have had 3 points and none to Liverpool.

Liverpool would in fact be two points down on their current total and us one point up

So some you win some you lose looks different
I'm just of the opinion that decisions even themselves over time and the best team will always win the league. You could look at the Newcastle game where Tiotes goal probably should have stood. Or even just last week Silva was clearly offside for our 2nd goal against southampton.

I ask you this, would Henderson have got a straight red for his challenge, had it been in the first 10 minutes? No a prayer. He got sent off because Liverpool had won by the 90th minute and it was safe for Clattenberg to do it then, He finished the game 2 minutes early as well, just to be safe. How do you explain that?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Nothing we can do. Had we beat Arsenal like we should have done it wouldn't have mattered.

But how long do we have to endure this kind of blatant cheating, football is light years behind other sports as regards getting the correct decision at the time of the incidents. The referees either need help or need to be made to go in front of the cameras and explain the mind boggling decisions that an untrained fucking monkey could get right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.