Clattenburg for Saturday

TrueBlue1705 said:
Bluekiwi said:
Reading the report of the Chelsea / Liverpool game it sounded as if Maureen was preparing for Saturday by regularly abusing the officials. It would be good to see the FA issue him with a touchline ban.
If not we should get someone to issue Clattenburg with earplugs so he isn't intimidated by "The Special One" or even better get Manuel animated in his technical area for a change.

I fear for the worst for this game ... Chelsea and Mourinho were despicable against Liverpool, I can only see them being worse on Saturday with the stakes so high .... John Terry (racist thug allegedly) and Mourinho (little big man syndrome and almighty gobshite) will be all over Battenburg and the other officials from the first whistle and to make matters worse I always get the feeling Battenburg doesn't like us anyway!!!!!
Don't forget Hazard doing his Tom Daley impressions with a double twist and a pike. I reckon we are going to lose count over the number of times Hazard is going to go down.

I also think Maureen will be looking to get someone like Vinny or Zab sent off. I can only hope that Twattenberg doesn't comply. Maureen is smart enough to know how much this game means.

If you thought the Liverpool game was a disgrace, you ain't seen nothing yet! That will be a game of tiddlywinks compared to this game.

The sole thing going for Clattenburg is you can never say he's intimidated

As inept as he is..Mourinhos bullying would probably have the opposite effect on Mark

As refs go..he has an ego the size of the special one

Stortz said:
mancity dan said:
Gray said:
Just be grateful it's not Oliver he is appalling.

He would be out of his depth in a puddle.
And shaking hands with all the Chelsea players!

I know - I couldn't believe it when he shook hands with Ivanovich as he booked him. What the f...'s going on?
Can we have an enquiry into that please?

I don't mind getting him for this game, you need a ref that wont be bullied by the CFC team and staff and he won't be, he will drop a few clangers but I think that will be both for and against us.
The sad thing is there are at least 5 premier league refs worse than him!

Bluekiwi said:
So who would you prefer? I cannot think of ONE decent ref.
Perhaps they should give that lady linesperson a try out - she cannot be worse that than the clowns that currently blow the whistle.

She is scum rag

Numptyed said:
I don't mind getting him for this game, you need a ref that wont be bullied by the CFC team and staff and he won't be, he will drop a few clangers but I think that will be both for and against us.
The sad thing is there are at least 5 premier league refs worse than him!

I love your optimism but there's nothing which makes me believe it will happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.