Claudio Bravo 18-19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was instrumental in the way we played it out so effectively from the back. Only mistake he made imo was spilling it in the first half, the other two that everyone weer commenting on in the matchday thread were freakish ball movement that would have caught most out. Received good praise from the pundits too.

Time for Eddie to take the gloves now though until the cup games

He was instrumental in the way we played it out so effectively from the back. Only mistake he made imo was spilling it in the first half, the other two that everyone weer commenting on in the matchday thread were freakish ball movement that would have caught most out. Received good praise from the pundits too.

Time for Eddie to take the gloves now though until the cup games

His distribution was brilliant today

Was expecting to see him getting a bashing on here after the matchday thread.

+1 to both of these.

Not seen the match yet. I was pleased at the praise he is receiving on here only to see independent reports giving him a 5/10 so I don’t know what to believe.

Played well. Some good variety in his distribution, quick throws and kicking long, and never hid when an outlet was needed. Also liked that he came early for the first cross and cleared it wide.

Not seen the match yet. I was pleased at the praise he is receiving on here only to see independent reports giving him a 5/10 so I don’t know what to believe.

He was conservatively 7/10 but there is only one other keeper in the Prem that could have made many of the passes he made today

His distribution was great but his general
Keeping is dodgy.

It’s strange that he can do the things other keepers can’t but can’t do the basics other keepers can.

I’m really at a loss to know what to make of him. One report was saying if he has to replace Ederson then it gives the opposition their only chance in an otherwise amazing squad.Really didn’t enjoy reading that as it’s always my fear but I hope he’s bound to come good with the basics eventually.

Just a weird situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.