Claudio Bravo 18-19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont, but I agree completely with what Bill is saying. He isnt where we are at. Maybe his age is a factor in that, I dont know. He just doesnt have the gravitas and solidity that we need
He has all we need as a number 2 , I can't name anyone more suited, though I dont have an extensive knowledge of ball playing keepers.

I dont, but I agree completely with what Bill is saying. He isnt where we are at. Maybe his age is a factor in that, I dont know. He just doesnt have the gravitas and solidity that we need

Name a more suitable number 2 keeper. This keeper needs to be as confident with ball at his feet as Bravo is, have the speed of thought with the ball, experience of being a sweeper keeper and also happy to play in cups only.

Having seen MOTD I thought his distribution was fabulous.

He’s so frustrating. The bounce he misjudged and the shot he pushed straight back into play are things you would see from an academy keeper.

The difficult bits...no problem, immense in fact.

The easy stuff....just get back on the training pitch. Keeper first Sweeper second.

One of the most confusing players I’ve seen in ages. Has he been like this at other clubs?

Enigma.

Who are we going to get that is as good at distribution and is willing to be number 2?

Because if they aren't as good at distribution, that will cost us in a different way. Look at the games Bravo has played in over the last 12 months. There's no need to panic.
Well said, people expect us to have a world class number 2 it’s unrealistic.

His distribution was a real bonus today. He showed some real composure and had a good accuracy to his game, always finding the ball out wide with ease.

Saying that, it wasn't Ederson standard, which goes to show just how good Ederson is if anything.

He isn't likely to get much more in terms of games with a first choice 11 so I'd say he made as strong a showing as necessary to leave us in ease.

Who are we going to get that is as good at distribution and is willing to be number 2?

Because if they aren't as good at distribution, that will cost us in a different way. Look at the games Bravo has played in over the last 12 months. There's no need to panic.
no need to panic? I panic when his name is read out. people are saying he did ok but he still spilled a shot and then there was that bounce over his head, you usually get punished for that stuff, we were lucky Chelsea were shit. as a "one off" yesterday may be acceptable but lets all be honest here it was his norm. sorry not good enough, end of. I like the guy, he's got a fantastic attitude but the league is full of those players but they are not with city for a reason.

Had a poor first season, second season he won us the cup, especially that game against Wolves at home.

As a second keeper he's doing fine for us. The players and manager trust him and so do I.

Had a poor first season, second season he won us the cup, especially that game against Wolves at home.

As a second keeper he's doing fine for us. The players and manager trust him and so do I.

'Had a poor first season' is now well accepted as historical truth, not for me as long as the other 10 team mates are left out.

The underlying equation after 39 frustrating conceded PL goals 2016/17 is:
City concede=Bravo at fault. Simples.

I tried hard back then to get into detail, no chance.
Stones being pisspoor, may I remind of Kolarov, Clichy, also Otamendi? Leicester away, Everton away?

I do see Bravo's faults no worries and I always do prefer Ederson for ruling his box in a more dominant way,
but I wouldn't accuse a keeper for conceding when he has no chance to save.

The individual pain of digesting a goal vs City seems to be a much bigger problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.