Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we, at least, be fair to him and mention how he prevented them from getting back in the game at 3-1 in '42, with an actual save?!

BTW although I think he can't stop a running shot to save his life, I totally disliked the sarcastic cheering at the game tonight.
Criticism on here is fine but at a game?
Stoical silence please blues - not raggish sarcasm.
Correct , save the negativity for here , all people are doing is giving the media more ammunition to try and undermine the club .

No one should be giving him grief when he's on the pitch, but he's not helping himself. Decent distribution, but he can't actually save any shots, his confidence is gone and he's a liability at the moment. Harsh but true.

No one should be giving him grief when he's on the pitch, but he's not helping himself. Decent distribution, but he can't actually save any shots, his confidence is gone and he's a liability at the moment. Harsh but true.

he did nothing wrong tonight. he might be a liability at times, but no match going fan should be having a go at our own players, especially when they haven't down anything wrong.

Couldn't give a flying fuck about ammunition for the media. Let them. The cnuts have been after us since the takeover.

What I have an issue with is how Bravo is going to feel about that. Comes back in for a confidence building game and gets fucking sarcastically cheered by his own supporters.

He should have saved it. Period.

But those cheers came after a cracking save one to one that could have put them back in the game. No mention of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.