Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the City fans who jeered Bravo every time he pulled off a save last night were a disgrace. The BBC latched on to it and used it to beat us up again. Claudio has obviously been demoted to number 2 and is trying to play his way back to form. If you cannot encourage your own team give up, stay at home and watch the Tele.

Not acceptable. We're City not out of town rags.

We support own own in public.

We should make a point of chanting his name throughout the Smoggies BT tv cup game & not give those daft bastards any sticks to beat us with.

I will never 'warm' to Bravo. Faced 19 direct shots and let in 11 goals. Stat from Danny Murphy last night.
IMO Pep got that one wrong.

I will never 'jeer' a man in Blue.

I thought the City fans who jeered Bravo every time he pulled off a save last night were a disgrace. The BBC latched on to it and used it to beat us up again. Claudio has obviously been demoted to number 2 and is trying to play his way back to form. If you cannot encourage your own team give up, stay at home and watch the Tele.
spot on for me!

Very poor showing from some fans in the ground, not much of it going on around 111 where I'd been moved to for the night seemed to be more from the NS end and that side of the ground from the ES and CB stands. Perhaps if they made as much noise supporting the team instead of sitting on their hands it may help performances

Nail on the head. Embarrassing last night that reaction. You'll have helped him and the team no end boys and girls. Bravo.

i agree, it was embarrassing. i was sat in the family stand last night and the same fans jeering made no noise/ support of the team at all. i questioned at one point whether they were alive, the people behind me didn't even get up when we scored. arrive late, sit there miserably and then leave ten minutes before the end, why even go ??

no match going fan should boo or jeer your own player.

In the second half he made a good save and I stood up, applauded and cheered.
Only realised, when it was pointed out to me, that most of the noise coming from the crowd was ironic.
Obviously never boo one of our own; but I don't think all of the 'cheers' were negative.

Agree we should get right behind him at 'Boro; it's not his fault that Pep got it wrong wrt to the goalkeeping situation and he's obviously not a bad keeper, but he certainly is suffering with his confidence at the moment.

Total disgrace by so called supporters . Good job the moaning bastards were not around in the dark days watching some of the shite served up . I am far from his biggest fan but when anybody pulls on our shirt they deserve every bit of support we can give them .

Think you may find there was an undesirable element there last night due to the availability of cheap/free tickets I was in 137 and I am sure that whole cast of shameless were in front of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.