Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total disgrace by so called supporters . Good job the moaning bastards were not around in the dark days watching some of the shite served up . I am far from his biggest fan but when anybody pulls on our shirt they deserve every bit of support we can give them .
I suspect these moaners actually prefered the dark days to the present. The moaning is a cry for the good old shite where there was something to feel miserable about. They won't go away, they will have to die out, in a generation's time it may be better.

Think you may find there was an undesirable element there last night due to the availability of cheap/free tickets I was in 137 and I am sure that whole cast of shameless were in front of us.

local people, who can't afford to go regularly should be welcomed, shameless or not ;)

Last edited:
I thought the City fans who jeered Bravo every time he pulled off a save last night were a disgrace. The BBC latched on to it and used it to beat us up again. Claudio has obviously been demoted to number 2 and is trying to play his way back to form. If you cannot encourage your own team give up, stay at home and watch the Tele.

Very true Rog. No idea what goes through the head of some of our supporters and not surprisingly it was the first thing mentioned in work today. On any level It was just wrong , undermining the confidence of a player we may need to rely on in the run in and adversely affecting the perception of our fans and club. Anyway hope all is well with you.

Apart from goalkeeping claudio bravo is a kind family man who never said any negative thing about manchester city and its fans. You can't imagine how it is difficult to work or study in foreign country when everybody including media wants you to fail and bullying you. I imagine he cries alone before he sleeps and it is very very sad...

I haven't jeered him and wouldn't but isn't it just the way some football fans are and probably always have been? I don't think it would be much different if he had joined any other club and been so poor.

I agree with this wholeheartedly but the treatment he's getting is tame compared to the treatment dished out to, say, Kit Symons. I know our circumstances are completely different but we've always had our boo boys. It's not a nice trait and not one that will disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.