Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big blue bill? You look like an idiot? Scary stuff. I don't think it's only me to be fair mate. Name a save that Claudio bravo has made that kept us in a game. When has he rescued 3 pts for us?

When are you going to answer the original question. Why do you think your opinion about our keeper is better than Pep's? 4th time asking.

Your faith is admirable I will give you that. He will be a year old and slower though so how he will become a better shot stopper I don't know. Biggest difference between us and the other top 4/5 clubs bar Liverpool is they all have a top keeper who has won them games.

He won't need to be a better shot stopper next season. He will just have to be Claudio Bravo. That is more than enough to win multiple titles assuming the 10 players in front of him do what they are supposed to.

Top teams have a keeper who can win points for their teams on his own.
Well they do lol; Bayern have neur, Barca have ter stegen who is getting better season on season, Juve have Buffon, Chelsea have courtious; I could go on and on.
The rags would be nowhere near the top 4 if they didn't have de gea. Like the fullback situation it's important that the keeper situation is properly addressed and not left to stagnate a year

Well they do lol; Bayern have neur, Barca have ter stegen who is getting better season on season, Juve have Buffon, Chelsea have courtious; I could go on and on.
The rags would be nowhere near the top 4 if they didn't have de gea. Like the fullback situation it's important that the keeper situation is properly addressed and not left to stagnate a year

Good lord can you read? Like I said...see Pep's Barcelona or Zidane's Real. Neither team had/has a top keeper as judged by what a keeper is by the majority of the board.

Good lord can you read? Like I said...see Pep's Barcelona or Zidane's Real. Neither team had/has a top keeper as judged by what a keeper is by the majority of the board.
You don't think valdes was class? Keylor Navas is at the least a very good keeper and are both miles better than bravo, who isn't even performing to a level where most teams in the top half would want him; especially considering he has one of the worst shots to goals conceded ratio in the entire league

You don't think valdes was class? Keylor Navas is at the least a very good keeper and are both miles better than bravo, who isn't even performing to a level where most teams in the top half would want him; especially considering he has one of the worst shots to goals conceded ratio in the entire league

I think Valdes is just as good as Bravo. Both look WC behind a proper Pep team.

I can't think of a single team in the Premier League that would want Bravo. His considerable skills (the reason we bought him) would be wasted on every other team in the league...just like they were wasted in this particular City team.

I think Valdes is just as good as Bravo. Both look WC behind a proper Pep team.

I can't think of a single team in the Premier League that would want Bravo. His considerable skills (the reason we bought him) would be wasted on every other team in the league...just like they were wasted in this particular City team.

This comment blew my flipping mind, we know he can play out from the back! He's one of the best in the league at it and he's shown it, but when you're conceding 50% of shots at you it's a moot point

"just like they were wasted in this particular City team"
This part makes me think you are just on the wum

This comment blew my flipping mind, we know he can play out from the back! He's one of the best in the league at it and he's shown it, but when you're conceding 50% of shots at you it's a moot point

"just like they were wasted in this particular City team"
This part makes me think you are just on the wum

We don't have the defense or midfield to play it out of the back. Because of that Bravo's best trait is being wasted.

Also I agree that when your team is conceding 50% of the shots at your goal your keepers ability to play out of the back is lessened (not moot). But that actually supports my point that this year Bravo's skills with his feet have been wasted.

So, what part of that sounds like wumming?

When are you going to answer the original question. Why do you think your opinion about our keeper is better than Pep's? 4th time asking.
Opinions are opinions, he is the manager so he can pick who he wants obviously. That won't stop people, myself included having opinions. Do you not have any of your own? It is my opinion, it's not a matter of better or worse, it is just my opinion that Bravo is shit. His stats in a city shirt say he is shit. You are now suggesting he is not shit but everyone else in front of him is and it is their fault he looks shit and hasn't saved anything all year? Now that is a bold opinion. Why is that better than mine or anyone else's? You say our midfield isn't good enough? Yaya, silva and kdb are 3 of the best passers in the league. You are now suggesting that Bravo would look a good keeper behind better players. Of course he would look better but he wouldn't be better himself! I'd look better playing next to kompany than I do playing next to my mate on a Saturday, but that would have nothing to do with me. How much did you honestly watch of Bravo before he played for city? My guess is not much if you tell the truth. So all you can base opinions on is what he has done for city and truth be told that's all that matters anyway. What he used to do for someone else is redundant. So based on his performances for city he has been shit. We bought him to improve us. If we need to buy a whole new team/back four to improve him then ffs that's backwards. Now bore off with your stupid repetition about the value of opinions on a fucking forum designed to let people express them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.