Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare the saves the other 19 are making v juliet then we can discuss the difference

it doesn't matter what they do, you've told me before that you're only concerned about what happens in a City shirt, are you changing that stance now?

Cant wait to see the back of him. Would be nice for once after a game to say. Wow our keeper kept us in it or better still won it for us.never happen with this guy. Watched lots of el classico reruns last week and guess what never made a save in Them either. If pep keeps him expect no better from him next season

Lots eh? How many would you say and why would you even watch full reruns?

it doesn't matter what they do, you've told me before that you're only concerned about what happens in a City shirt, are you changing that stance now?
Why are you bending this out of shape? what he did before he came to city doesn't matter to me because i judge him and the others how they perform in blue,watching the others will give you a comparison on shot stopping ability and show you where he is failing,if you don't want to put in the time to watch other games then thats up to you but i do,he is the worst in the league easily

Why are you bending this out of shape? what he did before he came to city doesn't matter to me because i judge him and the others how they perform in blue,watching the others will give you a comparison on shot stopping ability and show you where he is failing,if you don't want to put in the time to watch other games then thats up to you but i do,he is the worst in the league easily

I'm bending nothing out of shape, I just find it amusing how keepers playing elsewhere is relevant now when Bravo's performances for Barca were irrelevant.

I watch plenty of games btw so quit assuming you know anything about my football watching habits.

So have you never compared one of our players to others you see when you watch other games?
You are being dense with the first bit of your post

Thanks for the personal abuse.

Of course I've compared players elsewhere, I compared Bravo to Hart last season as an example.

Well thats what i am saying,compared to the other 19 bravo is the poorest shot stopper of them all

We'll leave it there Karen, you're either purposely dodging my point or you're completely missing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.