Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hart thread is full of BS. Many posters keen on rubbishing Hart now that he is in his way out, after all he has done for the club. Silly really
Some people have weird ways for coping with things. Hart is a legend. I'll always remember that slow motion run/hug with Clichy after Aguero's goal. But he hasn't continued to develop, and some could argue, in football, if you aren't improving, then you are theoretically going backwards. He will be missed, cheered, and remembered fondly, but if the club thinks it's time, they know more than you and I.

Local Catalan journalist, formerly with Cadena SER, now at Sport - the only credible writer there. I struggle to recall a time where he was wrong
Cheers! And since you're a Barca fan (presumably!), and will have watched him more often than me, what are your thoughts on Bravo? A good fit for Pep's City, despite his age?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.