Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of it this way. £5m per year in amortisation and a £20m profit on Joe in the books.

So in this years accounts we get a better keeper and £15m.

I would say we've been rinsed.

That's one way of looking at it mate, but it's still a lot of money all things considered. We've made a rod for our back though by leaving it so late, Barca were in a strong position.

Just hope we can get a respectable fee for Joe now, would be a stinger if we didn't.

Some people have weird ways for coping with things. Hart is a legend. I'll always remember that slow motion run/hug with Clichy after Aguero's goal. But he hasn't continued to develop, and some could argue, in football, if you aren't improving, then you are theoretically going backwards. He will be missed, cheered, and remembered fondly, but if the club thinks it's time, they know more than you and I.

Agreed. Pep is the boss and he is the best in the world. He knows what he is doing.

My point is mainly with the posters who are constantly taking the piss out of Hart and what he has done here. And these are not are noobs but older posters who have been here a while. Ahh well for me Hart is a legend for me. Wish him all the best. If he joins a decent club, am sure he can still win trophies.

Agreed. Pep is the boss and he is the best in the world. He knows what he is doing.

My point is mainly with the posters who are constantly taking the piss out of Hart and what he has done here. And these are not are noobs but older posters who have been here a while. Ahh well for me Hart is a legend for me. Wish him all the best. If he joins a decent club, am sure he can still win trophies.

He is a legend, along with zaba, vinny and Sergio.

That's one way of looking at it mate, but it's still a lot of money all things considered. We've made a rod for our back though by leaving it so late, Barca were in a strong position.

Just hope we can get a respectable fee for Joe now, would be a stinger if we didn't.

Depends how you look at it. Either it's 'late' because it's relatively late in the transfer window, or it's early because Pep's wielded the axe on an established player already - in that sense, he's wasted little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.