Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers! And since you're a Barca fan (presumably!), and will have watched him more often than me, what are your thoughts on Bravo? A good fit for Pep's City, despite his age?

It'll irritate some of you but I can say without hesitation he's an upgrade for what Pep requires, this is an area of your squad you will not need to worry about (Unless he gets injured)

33 is nothing, you're getting a special addition to the squad. He earlier posted a black & white enigmatic photo on Instagram with it hiding the Barcelona crest, make of it what you will

Local Catalan journalist, formerly with Cadena SER, now at Sport - the only credible writer there. I struggle to recall a time where he was wrong

How would you say Bravo's distribution compares to Ter Stegen's mate?

Short passing, long diagonals, ability to calmly and successfully play it out the back while being pressed etc?

How would you say Bravo's distribution compares to Ter Stegen's mate?

Short passing, long diagonals, ability to calmly and successfully play it out the back while being pressed etc?

The irony is that the weakest part in Bravo's game is playing the ball at his feet but that's merely because Mats is practically an outfield player. His short distribution is exactly what Pep seeks, it's the longer distribution where he will have a lower success percentage than say Ter Stegen - still can be a weapon but we're talking about two excellent keepers separated in age by nearly a decade yet still sharing the workload

Why is it madness? In the system Pep plays it's absolutely crucial the keeper can pass the ball and play as a sweeper/keeper. Pep has seen enough of Hart to decide he can't play that role so he wants a keeper who can and Bravo fits the bill. I will be sad to see Hart go but I absolutely trust Pep's judgement on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.