Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony is that the weakest part in Bravo's game is playing the ball at his feet but that's merely because Mats is practically an outfield player. His short distribution is exactly what Pep seeks, it's the longer distribution where he will have a lower success percentage than say Ter Stegen - still can be a weapon but we're talking about two excellent keepers separated in age by nearly a decade yet still sharing the workload

That's why I was so keen on us signing Ter Stegen, age too.

Bravo's distribution is still a strength though, surely? Just not as advanced as Ter Stegen's?

How strong is he with sweeping up mate, behind a high line?

Bravo's distribution is still a strength though, surely? Just not as advanced as Ter Stegen's?

It is definitely a strength, Roy said that he hasn't seen a goalkeeper with better feet than Bravo after the friendly against Chile in Nov. 2013.

Don't overlook the fact that he's also the Captain of Chile and their insane pressing play

He is very much in the prime of his career, believe me this is not an area fans should be too preoccupied with going forward

Revolution is just getting started

happy about this signing. Wouldn't look too much into age, the best keeper in the world is 38.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.