Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what the issue is here. Unless he's a United fan posing as a Barca fan on both forums. I don't get that feeling though - he's disagreed with United fans over there in the past and when I asked him months ago on here if he was the same person that posts on Red Cafe he confirmed that he was.
He's ok. Not like that shithouse vangaalera or that Salford ****..

For those concerned about price...

Arse bought 33 year old Cech for £12m last year before the latest price inflation. Bravo to us is worth more than Cech would be too considering he's better with his feet / at ' sweeper keeper' than Cech.

Think theres only one person concerned about Price.

Don't see an issue with FcBarca really, its not like he tried to hide under another username on here or there.

Back to topic and we probably won't have to wait too long with reports of him landing on Thursday.

Don't see an issue with FcBarca really, its not like he tried to hide under another username on here or there.

Back to topic and we probably won't have to wait too long with reports of him landing on Thursday.
yup, surprised though Barca sanctioned the sale already despite Ter Stegen injured for couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.