Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
For someone who watches very little European football, is he any good?
What are we likely to see different to Joe Hart? Presumably better knocking it out around the back in effect making a back 5?

As a shot stopper they are about par, probably Joe edges it however in terms of passing and distribution Bravo is much better. Bravo can easily play sweeper/keeper and will fit in well in Pep's system

For those concerned about price...

Arse bought 33 year old Cech for £12m last year before the latest price inflation. Bravo to us is worth more than Cech would be too considering he's better with his feet / at ' sweeper keeper' than Cech.
Also Cech was a clear second choice at Chelsea, Bravo isn't.

Edit: Already mentioned above

A mirror image of your post on Ragcafe,only after your first sentence you put a laughing smiley.....5 year on here 255 posts......6 year on there,just short of 11,000 posts.
I often look at their "bluemoon goes into meltdown" thread.......

It is ironic and funny - plus, you simply confirmed that I am consistent...and popular apparently

I also don't get in the middle of the feud between your two clubs, I have no dog in that fight. I just happen to treasure Pep so I will be posting more often here

*goes and gets popcorn*

3b7c00ef92f20bd6eaee7a0242023fb0.jpg

It is ironic and funny - plus, you simply confirmed that I am consistent...and popular apparently

I also don't get in the middle of the feud between your two clubs, I have no dog in that fight. I just happen to treasure Pep so I will be posting more often here

You clearly do treasure Pep,I've seen that for myself,you also say he will be a success at City.
There is a hatred for us though,going off some of your posts on Ragcafe,IMO.

I'd say you're more red than blue my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.