Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late,you are busted

I'm not sure what the issue is here. Unless he's a United fan posing as a Barca fan on both forums. I don't get that feeling though - he's disagreed with United fans over there in the past and when I asked him months ago on here if he was the same person that posts on Red Cafe he confirmed that he was.

It is ironic and funny - plus, you simply confirmed that I am consistent...and popular apparently

I also don't get in the middle of the feud between your two clubs, I have no dog in that fight. I just happen to treasure Pep so I will be posting more often here
Don't worry about the savages on here, mate. I'll keep them in check.

I'm not sure what the issue is here. Unless he's a United fan posing as a Barca fan on both forums. I don't get that feeling though - he's disagreed with United fans over there in the past and when I asked him months ago on here if he was the same person that posts on Red Cafe he confirmed that he was.
still a ****

£20mil is fuck all for what I'd consider to be the most fundamental part of the Pep revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.