Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else fear he might have a similar start with us as de gea had with united. There's no denying his quality but he's not the biggest presence , I just hope he doesn't get bullied by some of the more physical players in the league. Another problem could be communication does anyone know if he can speak English?

With our Largely Spanish, French Serbian speaking defense! If he can speak English he might struggle with stones! You make a good point re communication but an experienced keeper like Bravo will know how to communicate with his back 4 - particularly when he's more active utilizing the space left by a high line.

It's all a big plot just so we can start selling short sleeved goalie kits, mark my words
Sad to see Joe go but it probably the right time. Will be interesting to see if he still gets the media slating with England if he signs for another club,or indeed if he stays as England no 1. Forum what I've seen of Bravo he's exactly what Pep wants although I've not seen that many clips of him actually making saves, just of his great distribution and ball skills!

Does anybody have the distribution stats for keepers around Europe?

Surely we can find someone who's roughly just as good except years ago, so that we don't have to splash another 20-40 million in a couple of years time when he's at the end of his playing life? (Rulli is nothing but a project at his stage, there are zero guarantees).

Sky reported this morning that Bravo had the highest pass completion % (around 85%) of any keeper in the top 5 leagues in Europe last season. Think this says it all, why we going after him...Hart was in the 44% range....Sad for Hart that the one area Pep looks for in his keeper's, just happens to be Hart's weakness...

Does anybody have the distribution stats for keepers around Europe?

Surely we can find someone who's roughly just as good except years ago, so that we don't have to splash another 20-40 million in a couple of years time when he's at the end of his playing life? (Rulli is nothing but a project at his stage, there are zero guarantees).

Why is money an issue

Sky reported this morning that Bravo had the highest pass completion % (around 85%) of any keeper in the top 5 leagues in Europe last season. Think this says it all, why we going after him...Hart was in the 44% range....Sad for Hart that the one area Pep looks for in his keeper's, just happens to be Hart's weakness...

The worst thing is that it's not Joe's fault, it's the shitty backward English system which has never put any emphasis on him learning it in the first place. All our kids are being taught this now.

Makes me laugh Gary Neville talking about how great it is Hart learning from Pep & John Stones becoming Piquet, we've got Sam fucking Allardyce in charge of the England team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.