Claudio Echeverri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can understand feelings running high, but at some point reason must take hold. If he’s a good player and can help River for another calendar year, then booing him is surely more likely to hasten his departure, so 6 months as opposed to all 12. Not only will the fans have received less financially than anticipated, but they’ll have cut off their nose to spite their face.

Not even getting excited we won't see him in a city shirt for at least 2 years thats if he goes on loan and good enough

6 month loan to the buying club followed by a 4 year loan to Fulham or a quick sale in his 2nd year ;-)

My main concern is now with James McAtee. What's going to be his place in the team if we sign Claudio? Seems like we're just gonna push James out and sell him when it looked like we might even keep him for this campaign during pre-season.
That is down to James though, he opted to leave

Don’t know anything about him, so not going to waffle on about what he might do at City. I just hope he doesn’t turn out like all those other wonder kids from South America City have signed recently, only to be loaned out to other CFG clubs around the world, and to never be seen in a City 1st team shirt on a regular basis in Manchester and in the PL.
Spot on

Don’t know anything about him, so not going to waffle on about what he might do at City. I just hope he doesn’t turn out like all those other wonder kids from South America City have signed recently, only to be loaned out to other CFG clubs around the world, and to never be seen in a City 1st team shirt on a regular basis in Manchester and in the PL.
A lot of those players have earned us a tidy profit though.

Seems like he's a baller but my fear is he'll want to leave City in a couple years for Barca. Either way we'll make a profit on him and City will keep signing talents from South America due to our amazing scouting network.

A lot of those players have earned us a tidy profit though.

They have. But I’d rather see them playing for City’s first team. We should be buying young players because we think and hope they are good enough to get into City first team, instead of thinking about loaning them out to other CFG clubs and/or selling them on for a profit. There is nothing wrong with making a profit on these players, but let’s save some transfer money and get these young and talented South American players into the 1st team more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.