Clichy Injured

in reference to someone earlier i remember stephen jordan being gash against some of the worst wingers in the league yet when we played the rags he kept ronaldo quiet most of the time

SWP's back said:
Mancio said:
SWP's back said:
Amazing how shit he is having played in the best defence for the past two seasons. I would say that up until Feb last season, Lescott often looked the better central defender. He was great last season.

if lescott was so great why try to buy thiago silva or agger ? even a nineteeners will imediately bench a so great CB..
We'll see and one of us will have egg on their face.

this. its just a matter of days

Mancio said:
Fact ???? bollox i'd say

“No, no, no. Agger was never one of our targets,” said Mancini. “Sinclair? Maybe. But we can say the names all day, all we know is we have five days to do our business.

"Why did I meet Adriano Galliani at AC Milan's headquarters?" Mancini told Antenna Tre. "Galliani invited me, he congratulated me on winning the Premier League.

"I was there for 10 minutes but we did not talk about anything, it was just a courtesy visit.

"Did Galliani say there was an assault on Thiago Silva from the richest European clubs? According to me, he was talking about Barcelona and PSG, a very rich club."

Again, you do yourself no favours by talking complete shit about certain subjects. If you weren't quite so biased in favour of your own ridiculous assertions you'd see that City have made no serious attempt to replace Lescott since Mancini joined the club.

I'm just glad it's been pointed out that we don't have to worry about Kolo trotting out, I'd forgotten we didn't register him.

I still definitely think we will only start with one up top and only one out of Silva and Nasri, that way we can be cautious initially whilst knowing we will have plenty of ammo on bench.

Rammy Blue said:
I still definitely think we will only start with one up top and only one out of Silva and Nasri, that way we can be cautious initially whilst knowing we will have plenty of ammo on bench.

That lends itself to 4231 with Yaya in the advanced role, Milner v Ronaldo, and Silva or Nasri as you say playing from the other flank. Who'd you stick up front then - Aguero or Tevez?

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
Fact ???? bollox i'd say

“No, no, no. Agger was never one of our targets,” said Mancini. “Sinclair? Maybe. But we can say the names all day, all we know is we have five days to do our business.

"Why did I meet Adriano Galliani at AC Milan's headquarters?" Mancini told Antenna Tre. "Galliani invited me, he congratulated me on winning the Premier League.

"I was there for 10 minutes but we did not talk about anything, it was just a courtesy visit.

"Did Galliani say there was an assault on Thiago Silva from the richest European clubs? According to me, he was talking about Barcelona and PSG, a very rich club."

Again, you do yourself no favours by talking complete shit about certain subjects. If you weren't quite so biased in favour of your own ridiculous assertions you'd see that City have made no serious attempt to replace Lescott since Mancini joined the club.

cmon mate , how can you expect me to believe what Mancini publicly says , cmon

Some idiots pass for fans, without Lescott we would not have come close to winning the league, Vinnie took a few months to get back to his best. I think we can also thank Luiz for Mancini not being rash, at one time many blues wanted him, we know the rest

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
Fact ???? bollox i'd say

Mancini, unlike many other manager, usually plays it very straight with relation to purchases and player injuries.

BillyShears said:
Rammy Blue said:

That lends itself to 4231 with Yaya in the advanced role, Milner v Ronaldo, and Silva or Nasri as you say playing from the other flank. Who'd you stick up front then - Aguero or Tevez?

I don't think Sergio will be fit enough to start so Carlos up front.

I'm on phone so can't hunt back to copy and paste my team from this morn but I reckon Silva or Nasri will get free role behind Carlos whilst we pack the midfield with Garcia, Rodwell (or Bazza) and Yaya. Maicon and Clichy as wingbacks with Zab, Vince and Jolene as the 3. Alternatively we could go flat back 4 and take out Zab and include Jimmy to play in front of Maicon so he can cover when maicon bombs on.

Mancio said:

Two points, firstly, I've backed up my argument with quotes. You can only back yours up with speculation.

Secondly, you have often used quotes from Mancini, and even from second rate Italian agents, to back up your arguments regarding transfers. So it's hypocritical to then dismiss quotes which don't suit your argument.

Either way you have no answer for why in two and half years City have made not one serious attempt to replace Lescott. The reason I say that with such certainty is that our owners are serious people. If they really wanted an upgrade on Lescott we'd have bought someone older and more experienced than Nastasic.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:59 pm --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
I don't think Sergio will be fit enough to start so Carlos up front.

I'm on phone so can't hunt back to copy and paste my team from this morn but I reckon Silva or Nasri will get free role behind Carlos whilst we pack the midfield with Garcia, Rodwell (or Bazza) and Yaya. Maicon and Clichy as wingbacks with Zab, Vince and Jolene as the 3. Alternatively we could go flat back 4 and take out Zab and include Jimmy to play in front of Maicon so he can cover when maicon bombs on.

If he plays three at the back he'll play two up top in my opinion. Otherwise it's too negative.

What would be interesting would be playing Yaya in behind the two forward (CT/SA) with neither Nasri nor Silva playing. It's a very solid line up which gives us options from the bench, but also have bite going forward.

Can't wait for this game to be honest. Biggest so far on the European stage since the takeover and one which we should compete in and not fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.