Cliff Richard's home being searched by police.....

johnny on the spot said:
nimrod said:
johnny on the spot said:
Jill Dando's cat.

Ive no idea who jill dando is mate but that made me piss myself :)

Haha.

Jill Dando was a BBC A-List reporter and newscaster and huge celeb over here in the 1990s.

Then someone shot her dead on her doorstep for no fuckin reason.

Scotland Yard nabbed this plank Barry George who was supposed to be her stalker, he was convicted and did time. Then it was overturned. He protests his innocence (but he's still a weirdo).

Big rumour is Dando was casing high-class paedo rings and found out too much. Hence she was done. Rumours persist.

so the cats still out there.................somewhere ?

nimrod said:
johnny on the spot said:
nimrod said:

Haha.

Jill Dando was a BBC A-List reporter and newscaster and huge celeb over here in the 1990s.

Scotland Yard nabbed this plank Barry George who was supposed to be her stalker, he was convicted and did time. Then it was overturned. He protests his innocence (but he's still a weirdo).

Big rumour is Dando was casing high-class paedo rings and found out too much. Hence she was done. Rumours persist.

Yep, disgraceful it hasn't been arrested yet, obviously fucking guilty.

aguero93:20 said:
nimrod said:
johnny on the spot said:
Haha.

A killer paedo cat, the worst sort of cat in the world.

stony said:
aguero93:20 said:
nimrod said:

A killer paedo cat, the worst sort of cat in the world.
Until the Fail get their hands on a black, Muslim, disabled, illegal immigrant, benefits claiming, drug addict cat.

Sad days indeed, but at least we can draw comfort from the fact that Timmy Mallet and the Chuckle Brothers aren't nonces.

johnny on the spot said:
nimrod said:
johnny on the spot said:
Jill Dando's cat.

Haha.

And she had smashing norks.

Tony Blair , Jimmy Saville, Cliff Richard to name a few all at it and Jill Dando was on to them so goodnight Jill.

Even links to the Krays all very murky.

kiam06 said:
Tony Blair , Jimmy Saville, Cliff Richard to name a few all at it and Jill Dando was on to them so goodnight Jill.

Even links to the Krays all very murky.

And you know this how?

I am genuinely interested to how people come up with these theories, I suspect that you have not carried out an investigation into the matter, but have been reading some blog created by some tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nut case, which for convenience will be hosted in some country with very lax liable laws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.