Cliff Richard's home being searched by police.....

Government will drip feed VIP paedophile revelations over decades to avoid mass civil unrest

wearechangeuk.org | 27 July 2014

The British government plans to strictly control the release of 'establishment' paedophile revelations over a period of decades in order to avoid mass civil unrest, according to a Westminster source.

It is further claimed that many cases will never be disclosed due to the severity of the offences that took place, and also the high profile status of those involved.

Even politicians such as Simon Danczuk and Tom Watson, who have pushed for transparency, are all too aware of the dangers that mass disclosure may bring.

A 'total disclosure event' would see citizens of the United Kingdom take to the streets in their hundreds of thousands, if not millions, as the extent of the crimes are revealed. The offences include the rape, torture and murder of children.

When the public accept that throughout the 70's, 80's, and into the 90's, elected officials and other dignitaries in shocking numbers used their position and status to have sex with vulnerable children, a 'critical mass mentality' will have been achieved, and the state will not have the resources or the moral high ground available to quell the disquiet.

There is no sector of the 'establishment' that remains distant from the culture of paedophilia in and around the power bases of London. The royal family, government, security services, the police and the judiciary have all played their part in covering up a sickness that has plagued the country for decades.

​The abuse of children by establishment paedophiles continues to this day, albeit on a lesser scale. The unaccountability of decades ago has been diluted by the information age.

Yet, powerful players in the corridors of power still have a vested interest in not only covering up the evil deeds of the past, but also indulging those who still engage in these heinous crimes.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.wearechangeuk.org/government-will-drip-feed-vip-paedophile-revelations-over-decades-to-avoid-mass-civil-unrest.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.wearechangeuk.org/governmen ... nrest.html</a>

Ducado said:
kiam06 said:
Tony Blair , Jimmy Saville, Cliff Richard to name a few all at it and Jill Dando was on to them so goodnight Jill.

Even links to the Krays all very murky.

And you know this how?

I am genuinely interested to how people come up with these theories, I suspect that you have not carried out an investigation into the matter, but have been reading some blog created by some tin foil hat wearing conspiracy nut case, which for convenience will be hosted in some country with very lax liable laws.

I agree. I also believe that every individual in the Country where I live, England, has the right as laid down in the "Magna Carta" signed in 1215, as every individual is presumed innocent until proven otherwise by his peers in a Court of Law.

Once found guilty throw the key away yes, but please no lynchings!!

MARK COLVIN: The early 60s famously threw up a sexual and cultural revolution which produced some heroes, but also, as it turned out, some monsters.An example: the presenters of The Beatles' Christmas concerts in 1963 and 1964 were two men called Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile.

Both Harris and Savile went on to wildly successful careers in the media, relationships with members of the establishment up to and including the Royal Family, and eventual exposure as serial paedophiles.

Rolf Harris is currently in jail at the start of a five year prison sentence.

But Jimmy Savile, who abused hundreds and perhaps thousands of children, prisoners, and handicapped people over five decades, died a free man in 2011.

He'd even made open references to having sex with underage girls in his autobiography.

How did he get away with it? Why did no-one ever penetrate his enigma, when so much should have been obvious?

Those are some of the questions Dan Davies examines in his book In Plain Sight: The Life and Lies of Jimmy Savile.

DAN DAVIES: At that time, you know, if you're talking about The Beatles, this was this sort of bubbling cauldron of popular culture, if you like, and it was really almost the first wave of youth culture in Britain, and probably across the world.

It unleashed a movement and a hysteria that rolled on throughout the 60s. And it was almost the sort of flowering, if you like, of that post-war period.

So everything was up for grabs, and I think that even within that sort of tumult, Jimmy Savile was somebody who was able to spot what he wanted and manipulate it to his own ends.

MARK COLVIN: And for people who haven't followed it closely, can you just tell us what the extent of his activities is now believed to be, because from what I've read it is really quite astonishing.

DAN DAVIES: Yeah, I mean it's hundreds of victims of his abuse, across many decades, I think across five decades.

The recent NHS, the National Health Service, reports into his activities at a number of hospitals show 103 victims across 28 NHS hospitals.

I mean at Leeds General Infirmary, which was one of the three main hospitals he worked at, and was his local hospital, because he was a Leeds born and bred guy, he's said to have abused 60 victims between the age of five and 75.

And then we're still waiting for the report from Stoke Mandeville Hospital, which was where he rebuilt the National Spinal Injuries Centre, and opened it in 1983, and where he had a very longstanding association with that hospital, we're still waiting for the report into his activities there.

And also, we're waiting for Dame Janet Smith's report into culture and practices at the BBC, which is expected to reveal much more about not only his activities within that organisation, but the culture that allowed him to get away with what he did.

MARK COLVIN: So two of Britain's most respected, longstanding institutions, the National Health Service and the BBC.

Why didn't the BBC, in particular, pick it up?

DAN DAVIES: Well there was a lot of talk within the BBC, that much is clear.

In 1972 Radio 1 had recently been launched. Radio 1 is the major sort of pop music channel in the UK.

And a press officer working for the top guy at Radio 1 and 2 was asked to seek out a number of senior newspaper editors in Great Britain and ask whether they'd heard about the rumours of Jimmy Savile.And if they had, what they planned to do about it.

And all these people came back, all these editors came back and said, "Yes we have heard the rumours about Jimmy Savile, but because he's so popular, because he does so much work for charity, we're not going to pursue him".

And I tell that story because it's indicative of how far back a knowledge, a background noise, if you like, about Savile was in existence.

And similarly, it's a similar story within the NHS, where the NHS reports, and also the research that I've done for my book, shows that nurses were, they didn't report what patients had told them.

I think that Jimmy Savile had a sort of bullying mentality within the hospitals, especially hospitals he raised money for. There was always this sort of implicit threat that he might pull the plug on his funding.

And I think also that the salient point, almost for this whole story, is the sort of malignant power of celebrity.

And I think that when you combine the power of celebrity with the power of charity, which, you know, he was probably Britain's most high-profile and celebrated, during his lifetime, charity fundraiser, that is a very, very potent mix.

But to those organisations, the BBC and the NHS, you've also got to add the police as well, because there were many opportunities to arrest Jimmy Savile or to put charges before him. And many of those opportunities, all those opportunities, were passed up.

MARK COLVIN: And finally, your own personal impressions of him, when you interviewed him, when you visited him at home, tell us about that.

DAN DAVIES: Well Jimmy Savile could be, was capable of being incredibly charming. He was charismatic, he was mysterious, he was enigmatic, he was evasive. I mean, the way I describe it is, it was almost a sort of kaleidoscopic ride with him.

He did have this extraordinary life, in which the cast of characters ranged from the Queen to Elvis Presley, from The Beatles to the Yorkshire Ripper, the infamous serial killer, to the Kray twins, the gangland bosses of the 60s.

The cast of characters was simply extraordinary. And the way he talked was almost like unfurling this magic carpet of stories.And these were stories that he'd told, and honed, and polished over many years. And I think that he sort of wrapped himself in this cloak of his own making, this mythology.

It was a very interesting process getting to know him. And I say that guardedly, because I don't think Jimmy Savile really allowed anybody to truly know him.But he was capable, as I said before, of presenting different faces to different people and at various times he was charming and funny, but at other times he was dark and menacing.

And I think the thing that I always found so intriguing about him and why I kept on interviewing him was that here was a man who courted publicity, who was one of the most conspicuous people in Britain, and yet nobody knew who he was.

MARK COLVIN: Does it frustrate you that he went to his grave having escaped justice?

DAN DAVIES: Yeah, it does, because the only person, you know Britain is going through a reckoning at the moment and this reckoning begins with the unmasking of Jimmy Savile.

There's a lot of hand-wringing, there's a lot of sort of introspection about our society and the past, if you like, and how that's informed it.

And the one person who is unaffected by all this is in his grave. The one person who was unaffected by this died peacefully at home, in his bed.

So I'm frustrated that I was one of those people that, even though I always had my suspicions about him, and I always asked him about the rumours that swirled about him for many years, I'm frustrated that we didn't get to the truth while he was alive, and he wasn't made to face justice.

MARK COLVIN: Dan Davies. His book is called In Plain Sight: The Life and Lies of Jimmy Savile.

-nibz- said:
Why was Savile exposed the minute he died? How far up does this go?

The man spent eleven consecutive Christmas dinners with the Prime Minister, personally counselled the Prince of Wales on his marriage difficulties and introduced Frank Bruno to the Yorkshire Ripper, to whose prison he held the keys. It's pretty fucking serious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.