Cliff Richard's home being searched by police.....

-nibz- said:
Why was Savile exposed the minute he died? How far up does this go?

He was exposed simply because you can't libel/slander a dead person, and conversely he can't sue you as he's dead.

Always remembering if the allegations are true there's no comeback any way.

This is all about "financial gain", as the "victims" will pursue claims in the civil court against wealthy people's estates.

Thats the bottom line in my opinion.

johnny on the spot said:
-nibz- said:

The man spent eleven consecutive Christmas dinners with the Prime Minister, personally counselled the Prince of Wales on his marriage difficulties and introduced Frank Bruno to the Yorkshire Ripper, to whose prison he held the keys. It's pretty fucking serious.

That photo of Bruno, Saville and Sutcliffe is fucking odd.

One raped and murdered umpteen women, one knocked shit out of his wife and the other abused hundreds of kids.

What the fuck was that conversation about?

mcmanus said:
johnny on the spot said:
-nibz- said:

The man spent eleven consecutive Christmas dinners with the Prime Minister, personally counselled the Prince of Wales on his marriage difficulties and introduced Frank Bruno to the Yorkshire Ripper, to whose prison he held the keys. It's pretty fucking serious.

One raped and murdered umpteen women, one knocked shit out of his wife and the other abused hundreds of kids.

What the fuck was that conversion about?
Whether this truly was "the age of the train"?

mcmanus said:
johnny on the spot said:
-nibz- said:

What the fuck was that conversion about?
Conversation? How much they were bunging the PM.

Our 'masters' are bent as fuck. Yet they make us slag of the unemployed to escape the wrath they deserve.

I'd go as far as Buckingham Palace with these sex case claims

-nibz- said:
Our 'masters' are bent as fuck. Yet they make us slag of the unemployed to escape the wrath they deserve.

I'd go as far as Buckingham Palace with these sex case claims

Nothing would shock me.

But who is going to believe stuff like 'Ted Heath was a paedophile and child killer' [which incidentally David Icke was saying in his books even while Heath was still alive and was not sued] no one would believe it because it's so extreme a claim.
I don't think everything will be exposed, it's just too shocking and threatening to the entire establishment and backbone of the country. But at least many people now know how depraved and evil many of these creatures are, as if their political actions didn't prove it already.

mcmanus said:
johnny on the spot said:
-nibz- said:

What the fuck was that conversation about?
Technique?

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
-nibz- said:

He was exposed simply because you can't libel/slander a dead person, and conversely he can't sue you as he's dead.

Always remembering if the allegations are true there's no comeback any way.

This is all about "financial gain", as the "victims" will pursue claims in the civil court against wealthy people's estates.

Thats the bottom line in my opinion.

I first heard the rumours about Saville around 1970 when I was 15. A few girls in my class had been to a disco where he turned up and did an impromptu DJ set. As he was doing this the bouncers went round approaching the younger girls and asking "Would you like to meet Jimmy backstage?". Fortunately the girls I knew were warned off by someone that knew of his reputation.

Because of that I always took an interest in how the press reported on Saville. They would print articles praising him to the heavens whilst elsewhere in the paper there would be an article on the evils and dangers of paedophilia (they have the same approach these days about famous people with super injunctions). I remember once reading a full page article on what a wonderful man he was (I think it was just after he'd received his OBE). On the following page was an article on how difficult it was to prosecute paedophiles. An unnamed Chief Constable was quoted as saying something like "We're currently monitoring one celebrity who we are convinced is a serious threat to young girls. The trouble is the public think he's a saint. We'd never get a conviction based on the testimony of a few silly girls".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.