club america v city

Half time joke, keep the moods up.

A farmer is in his big machinery barn one day doing a striptease when the farmhand walks in catching him in the act.

"What the f*ck!?" exclaims the farmhand.

"Oh!" replies the farmer, looking quite embarrassed.

"Thing is, Mrs farmer and I haven't been getting on recently so my therapist advised I should do something sexy to a tractor."

Only 45 minutes, but Toure looks so much more comfortable on the ball than any of our other midfielders and he always moves into the space. I think he is going to be a key figure next season in our midfield.

Then Adam Johnson, it seems its every game i'm sat here typing how i think he is going to be World Class. What a player we have there, he skips past players like there not there, if he can brush up on his delivery he could be hitting 20 Assists a season. He always wins our penalties too.

Still think we need a creative player in the middle in a 4-2-3-1. Then we'll really be able to keep posession in the middle of the park as apose to between the defence and defensive midfielders it will be between the midfielders and the strikers.

mcfc2607 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Thinking I might just have to get Mr Johnson on the back of my shirt this year.

im not, every time i get a player on my shirt they leave.

anelka - left next season
musampa (lol) dont know why, - he left
bianchi - left next season
elano - left next season

don't you dare buy a tevez one ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.