club america v city

Adam is just amazing, im so glad we have im! LOVE HIM
Yaya is pure class, cant wait to he get some games under his belt with us. If hes not world class no one is.

sambacity4eva said:
CTID Chris said:
Well, he only has around 10 more minutes to fly over to America... I'm not too confident...

He's been named on the bench mate.

???????

De Jong and Silva had extended breaks, and I thought they would not meet with the team until Monday. Silva has said in an interview his first game will be VS Valencia. I have not seen De Jong or Silva on the stream, so I apologise if you are correct. I cannot find the full team sheet either.

MCFC-OKAY said:
Half time joke, keep the moods up.

A farmer is in his big machinery barn one day doing a striptease when the farmhand walks in catching him in the act.

"What the f*ck!?" exclaims the farmhand.

"Oh!" replies the farmer, looking quite embarrassed.

"Thing is, Mrs farmer and I haven't been getting on recently so my therapist advised I should do something sexy to a tractor."

Nothings beats the tractor joke in the 'Joke' thread;

Want to hear my impression of an extractor fan?

"I don't like tractors anymore!"

makes me laugh every time.

fuk me,i held this on page 6 at 0110,now it's on 26....you lot not paying attention to the game ;)

anyway,i know MCFC are probably making a few mill out of these games,but be truthful,do we need to travel half way across the planet to play friendlies.
Jock Stein (in the 60's & 70's ) used to take Celtic to play Highland League and Junior teams.Winning 7,8,9,10-0 most of the time,but it got the confidence up in front of goal.

*edit,page 32*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.