club america v city

parkerblue said:
BlueHubert said:
A good first half all things considered. AJ is as crafty as a crafty fox with a degree in craftiness from Oxford.

have you been watching Blackadder with your extended metaphors :P

btw can anyone else hear these two jabbering on during the half time break?

How did you know and while making a ham butty I realised it was cunning, not crafty. FAIL :(

does anyone get the feeling kompany will start the season as defensive mid ?i think yaya looks awesome cant wait to see silva ballotelli kolarov boateng in that team .interesting to see boyata stay in hes doing well.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
fuk me,i held this on page 6 at 0110,now it's on 26....you lot not paying attention to the game ;)

anyway,i know MCFC are probably making a few mill out of these games,but be truthful,do we need to travel half way across the planet to play friendlies.
Jock Stein (in the 60's & 70's ) used to take Celtic to play Highland League and Junior teams.Winning 7,8,9,10-0 most of the time,but it got the confidence up in front of goal.

I can remember City winning pre-season matches by those scores on a tour of Sweden once, I think we got relegated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.