Club Badge (merged)

Done my best for you mate. I'm not a graphic designer so apologies that they look amateurish.

9ShkfSi.png

QP1dWVz.png

Perfect, thanks for that. Think the top one ticks most of the boxes for me, although I think maybe for the club that text makes the name slightly difficult to read, but 2 lines of text reminds me of United's badge and 'Football Club' in full isn't really necessary (or at all according to those bastards!).

Although if I'm being picky I'd prefer the modern day ship symbol rather than the old one (thanks to the club survey I now know there is a difference!!!)

Would like the badge more or less as shown but perhaps would be nice to have a nod to St. Marks represented

Instead of reposting the same general idea, as a nod to St. Marks; do either or both of the 2 flag positions below work?

The front one is more of a subtle nod, which i quite like on its own.

This is a good idea, incorporates the cross well without it being shoehorned into the design.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.