Club Badge (merged)

Done my best for you mate. I'm not a graphic designer so apologies that they look amateurish.

9ShkfSi.png

QP1dWVz.png
Great combination....Football - Working Class - Manchester

Otherwise excellent as usual, Gav, but face it those moon things are minging. What's wrong with plain dots? Or you can leave them out altogether.

Otherwise excellent as usual, Gav, but face it those moon things are minging. What's wrong with plain dots? Or you can leave them out altogether.

i agree ... i'm fucking useless at doing moons .... done bees. dont like. done roses, dont like. done dark 'cross pattee' (st marks) that are nazi iron crosses it seems, did circles/dots, fine with them. but thought fuck it, try moons ...... fucked it.

I know it's not overly popular but Maroon looks good as a fill between the Script Ring and the Shield. And I accidentally tried black after not switching my colours and it actually looks alright, think some might like it.

EDIT: Give grey a go as well Gav, see what you think, With metalic silver thread it could look interesting? It certainly doesn't detract when I try it.
Like this

Instead of reposting the same general idea, as a nod to St. Marks; do either or both of the 2 flag positions below work?

The front one is more of a subtle nod, which i quite like on its own.

That is a brilliant idea to incorporate it into the sail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.