Club Badge (merged)

I'm gonna go ahead and nail my colours to the mast here and admit that I'm a relatively recent fan of City and an American. Started watching out for City results when Reyna and Beasley were part of the squad and got hooked from there (circa 2006).

That said, I'm currently sitting in my City track top with the round badge and rose (the Umbro one...yes I prefer Umbro as well!). I chose this one because I MUCH prefer the round badge design both from an aesthetic standpoint and a historical one. I've only really ever known MCFC with the eagle crest, but I'll be happy if we lose it in favour of a round badge.

I guess my point is that it's not fair to lump all us johnny-come-lateys into a know-nothing box. Some of us actually have some sense about us. I have no doubt the club will do the right thing here and even if there are small details that not everyone will agree on, I believe the re-designed badge will satisfy both old and new blues. I think it's great that the club is consulting the supporters on this. Another smart move by the management...

edit: Also, as someone who works in television, the round badge will be SO MUCH easier to work with...just a thought..

My Manchester born and raised coworker also likes the eagle. So its not all newbues like me. Admitting to being a glory hunter when we finished 4th in 91. :-)

The problem here is many of the new City fans who jumped ship from the Rags can tolerate the Kappa Badge as they don't associate this badge with City historically....

We should have the circular classic badge (as this is our badge) and fuck anything else off.
Thats absolute nonsense just trying to validate your own opinion over others... to be honest this attitude of "anyone who doesn't agree with me is a rag" needs to go, people on this forum use it far to often(for pretty much everything) and it just comes across as childish and twatty.

Thats absolute nonsense just trying to validate your own opinion over others... to be honest this attitude of "anyone who doesn't agree with me is a rag" needs to go, people on this forum use it far to often(for pretty much everything) and it just comes across as childish and twatty.

Like using the word? "Twatty"

If you genuinely believe I was being serious then it's blatantly obvious you joined here in July 2015....

Rag :P

Like using the word? "Twatty"

If you genuinely believe I was being serious then it's blatantly obvious you joined here in July 2015....

Rag :P
I did actually think you were deadly serious with that, my bad. :)

Anyway I'm off to polish my new stretfords, excuse me. ;)

My Manchester born and raised coworker also likes the eagle. So its not all newbues like me. Admitting to being a glory hunter when we finished 5th in 91. :-)

Corrected.......god damn know nowt glory hunter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.