Club Badge (merged)

Something a bit different??

City%20Badge%206a_zpsngz6ow5z.png
Sorry pal - that is awful

Nice to see so much enthusiasm on here for the badge debate but please don't forget to do the official mcfc consultation stuff as well. Remember that colours, shapes and every aspect is worth thinking about - never forget that mufc dropped football club, arsenals cannon turned around and Everton, well Everton messed everything up as far as fans were concerned. This is a great opportunity. Also, don't forget I'm doing some lectures on the badge over the next few weeks. Book on and I'll go through the history of the badges and their elements. There'll also be an opportunity for questions about the badges histories, do if you've wondered about the significance of any element, ownership of rights or whatever then come along and I'll do my best to explain or answer the questions. Cheers

I don't like the CFG trim on the circle at all for our badge - it looks like a crap imitation of NYCFC - whereas the old badge is still a circle obviously but looks unique to NYCFC. Should just be a black trim, not black and sky blue or whatever. White circle, black trim.

I don't like the CFG trim on the circle at all for our badge - it looks like a crap imitation of NYCFC - whereas the old badge is still a circle obviously but looks unique to NYCFC. Should just be a black trim, not black and sky blue or whatever. White circle, black trim.

did try to comprimise ...

aisKel.jpg

Nice to see so much enthusiasm on here for the badge debate but please don't forget to do the official mcfc consultation stuff as well. Remember that colours, shapes and every aspect is worth thinking about - never forget that mufc dropped football club, arsenals cannon turned around and Everton, well Everton messed everything up as far as fans were concerned. This is a great opportunity. Also, don't forget I'm doing some lectures on the badge over the next few weeks. Book on and I'll go through the history of the badges and their elements. There'll also be an opportunity for questions about the badges histories, do if you've wondered about the significance of any element, ownership of rights or whatever then come along and I'll do my best to explain or answer the questions. Cheers

Gary ... will the talks be video'd or in documentation form afterwards, for those of us that are severly disabled and housebound? would be good to know a few about the symbolism of elements and ho they have been adopted by others in history and modern times can change the perspective of them.

did try to comprimise ...

aisKel.jpg
I like that but it'd look better and unique from the NYCFC/Melbourne designs if you did away with the blue outer circle (and maybe the gold inner too). I do think the 3 rivers are a given for the badge as well but I really like the rose design.

I like that but it'd look better and unique from the NYCFC/Melbourne designs if you did away with the blue outer circle (and maybe the gold inner too). I do think the 3 rivers are a given for the badge as well but I really like the rose design.

basically ... just the former badge is what you want lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.