Club Badge (merged)

While we are at it. For the current incumbents in the department of bright ideas, get our full name on the back of that tracksuit top, and other places for that matter and stop over thinking things. MCFC and City for graffiti (if you're 12) and Twitter. The club's name on its kit. You can buy Champions merchandise without the club's name anywhere on it! Just how does that happen?
Breathe.

agree with that, especially after the destroyed the uniqueness of MCFC associated with Man City and whored it out with the Mel City rebrand.

no birdie, but a different take with a ship, the 3 rivers and naturally ..... a blue moon .... (kept the stars as trophy stars that can be added to over the years)

CQG_3srWsAA9uEP.jpg

That looks fucking shit.

I second this, looks god awful.

I really hope that if there is substance to these rumours, and the club are seriously looking at a change of badge, that they consult the supporters prior to doing so.

Could you imagine if they left it to a few daft yuppie clowns with graphic design/marketing degrees, with no knowledge of the club and a taste for the quirky?

Or if they did an Everton and released something that caused such revulsion among the fanbase that they had to change it in 12 months?

Could you imagine if something like that happened, and we then did something like won the Champions League with the said hideous crest adjourning our kit?

We'd then risk a situation where said monstrosity would be instrinsically linked to the zenith of the club's history, and then we might end up stuck with it forever.

So much that could go wrong if there isn't a sense of caution here, the supporters have to be consulted.

i did think that when i finshed, reminded me of the simposons ... cartoony .... sometimes you have to cock up lol

Meh... it is rather cartony bud, it's like you've tried "too" hard on that one.
Would look good on a kids footy show or something.

I'd like our badge to resemble a more classic/historical look, incorporating location/history etc, such as the lanc rose/st. marks cross

Meh... it is rather cartony bud, it's like you've tried "too" hard on that one.
Would look good on a kids footy show or something.

I'd like our badge to resemble a more classic/historical look, incorporating location/history etc, such as the lanc rose/st. marks cross

yeah .. i got it my head and had to do it, knew halfway it wasnt gonna work but had to finish it. thats why you have to so many different versions, hopefully will land on one that works lol

one i did much earlier ...

B-Fb7A8IUAE7PJ9.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.