Club Badge (merged)

Could you imagine if something like that happened, and we then did something like won the Champions League with the said hideous crest adjourning our kit?

We'd then risk a situation where said monstrosity would be instrinsically linked to the zenith of the club's history, and then we might end up stuck with it forever.
Well at least you'd still have something to complain about, even when winning the Champions League. ;)

no birdie, but a different take with a ship, the 3 rivers and naturally ..... a blue moon .... (kept the stars as trophy stars that can be added to over the years)

CQG_3srWsAA9uEP.jpg
If we ever join the MLS...

yeah .. i got it my head and had to do it, knew halfway it wasnt gonna work but had to finish it. thats why you have to so many different versions, hopefully will land on one that works lol

one i did much earlier ...

B-Fb7A8IUAE7PJ9.png

Dear Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon, Ferran, the tea lady, anyone who works at City, if you're reading, please make this happen.

B-Fb7A8IUAE7PJ9.png

We are currently trying to get our 'brand' out there to the world, everything to this point has used the old badge, in a commercial sense changing the logo doesnt make much sense, it should have been done in 2008 really. I think i will be changed sometime down the line but not whilst we are still trying to push our 'brand' to a wider market.

We are currently trying to get our 'brand' out there to the world, everything to this point has used the old badge, in a commercial sense changing the logo doesnt make much sense, it should have been done in 2008 really. I think i will be changed sometime down the line but not whilst we are still trying to push our 'brand' to a wider market.

Loads of football clubs have redesigned their badge in recent years with very little impact...Chelsea and Tottenham are just two I can think of off the top of my head

I genuinely hope they push a redesign through soon for the very reason you've just given...I have a feeling that we are on the brink of a dynasty...I'd rather be going into that era with the right badge going forward...than the wrong one looking backwards

Loads of football clubs have redesigned their badge in recent years with very little impact...Chelsea and Tottenham are just two I can think of off the top of my head

I genuinely hope they push a redesign through soon for the very reason you've just given...I have a feeling that we are on the brink of a dynasty...I'd rather be going into that era with the right badge going forward...than the wrong one looking backwards

Yeah i dont dispute that, but i assume thats the reason they havnt done it as of yet. To be honest i cant wait for them to change it, but there will be legitmate reasons why it hasnt been done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.