Club Badge (merged)

the club should look into the old coal mines on the eastlands site or the old mills of Ancoats and east Manchester instead of a boat

8699201861_3f339f70c5_m.jpg

I didn't post wanting that daft eagle.

It don't matter if you did'nt r kid, i was'nt really up for it meself but i like how it makes the inner sphere float, making the sphere behind it float would'nt be hard and having a trio of spheres (or could they be moons) floating looks a lot better then every other pancake design i've viewed, in fact some of em with a flat ship sat lovely on a little wiggly sea look like 5yr old crayola tackle.

the club should look into the old coal mines on the eastlands site or the old mills of Ancoats and east Manchester instead of a boat

8699201861_3f339f70c5_m.jpg

Not half a bad idea that ancoats, i was thinking about this a while back...i noticed the building behind ancoats hospital is being restored, the one with the saw-cut type roofline design, noticed also that some architect picked up on it with some of the housing stock going up around the marina incorporating the exact same design

No. I would like the Manchester United Evening news to revert back to the Manchester Evening news...& id like Deansgate to feel like central Manchester...not the centre of Salford.
NO chance. The main MUEN biz is on-line and they have continents of Raggy click bait to serve.

It's going to be fucking shit, I can sense it :-(

It's also quite easy to distenquish long standing fans and the bandwagon jumpers on the MEN's City Facebook group - all the long term fans seem to want the circular rose back and all the glory hunters want to keep the current one.
I for one hope if it's put to vote it's season ticket holders who get the choice and it's not too open.

I want the circular rose back but wouldn't mind GeekInGavs Circular efforts with the 3 river stripes.

I'll be dissappointed if we don't change and I don't know what I'll do if we change drastically and it's terrible.i guessed they'd be a petition like at Everton!
I agree totally!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.